From the airport transfer in the vintage Jaguar, to the in-room checkin, to the fantastic club room, to the relaxing spa, everything was 5 star at the Taj Palace. The service was faultless and they went above and beyond to make us feel relaxed and welcome.
The stand out had to be dessert and drinks in the beautiful Orient Express restaurant. My mouth is watering just thinking about it now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi, is spread out over six acres of lush gardens in the heart of India’s capital city. It is an oasis of calm while still being right in the middle of the city’s action. Not surprisingly, then that our 403 rooms and suites have played gracious host to princes, heads of state, corporate czars and high-powered conferences and the grandest of weddings for close to four decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, DerbySoftTaj, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi