Stayed a night in November. Hotel was packed and got reservation with some difficulty. However even the standard room with breakfast and standard wireless connectivity cost me Rs. 15,000 ++. This is more than twice the price that I paid a week ago at Hotel Lalit - which incidentally is more centrally located. Taj Palace is however closer to the Airport.
The Service is extremely good - friendly and courteous and staff is genuinely out to assist in making your stay comfortable - be it swiftly and silently picking up all your luggage the moment you arrive, ensuring check-in efficiently and smilingly, being responsive to your needs and even the restaurant staff quietly but surely attends to your needs. Full Marks to Each and Every Taj Person I Encountered!
The Hotel may need some refurbishing - a colleague of mine - who incidentally checked into a Suite - had a disturbing experience of lights unexpectedly blinking on and off - almost like a Disco! At 4.30 am!! The Management was rightly apologetic, but my colleague had a disturbed night and sleep loss. The Hotel would do well to undertake an Audit of all it's Basic Infrastructure - else the problem could balloon out of control!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern crescent-shaped hotel situated on 6 acres in the diplomatic enclave, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, DerbySoftTaj, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi