My wife and I spent a weekend here for her birthday. She was 8 months pregnant and we didn't want to travel out of town though yet still getaway from the ordinary.
The most remarkable thing about Taj hospitality anywhere is the beaming smile you get from each member of the staff. Knowing completely well how each person has ups and downs I have persistently observed this about the staff at Taj over the years. I don't know how they do it but I'm willing to pay money for a full day training session on it.
The stay was perfect, we were really well taken care of and my wife got the treatment any pregnant lady deserves. As should be the case house guests got to jump the queue at the nightclub though as you can imagine we only saye there for 10 mins.
We had great Vietnamese food at Blue Ginger and the breakfast was great as usual. If anyone reads my reviews I rate hotels often on their club sandwich and I had 2 while i staye here. Says a lot.
Do keep in mind that this is an old property and be mindful of just how much effort would have to go into keeping it spic and span.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern crescent-shaped hotel situated on 6 acres in the diplomatic enclave, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi