i stayed in this hotel on 15th june 2013 for one night only. very nice hotel, with good service. food in the indian restaurant was not great but south indian food which we enjoyed in breakfast was excellent. variety in the breakfast was not great however their hospitality is quite ok.
one thing which i didnt like is their dress code like you will have to wear shoes to go to Blue Bar. as a tourist sometime you want to go in nice sleppers with a nice night suit. my sense is they should allow residents in casuals also.
other things are very good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern crescent-shaped hotel situated on 6 acres in the diplomatic enclave, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Taj Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi