Spent 2 nights here and it was great. Everything was perfect, room, service, and food.
They met us at the airport and then took us back to the airport, meeting us at the luggage area and then depositing us at the entrance on our return to the US. Dalai Lama was there when we were there so we got to see him! Huge breakfast buffet and beautiful surroundings. The place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi, is spread out over six acres of lush gardens in the heart of India’s capital city. It is an oasis of calm while still being right in the middle of the city’s action. Not surprisingly, then that our 403 rooms and suites have played gracious host to princes, heads of state, corporate czars and high-powered conferences and the grandest of weddings for close to four decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi