The white sparkling marble flooring ,ethnic indian decor and staff dressed in Indian attire, all together gives you the royal experience. Although rooms (at least where i stayed) on second floor are old and needs renovation.
Food is superbly amazing,tried the Indian restaurant Masala Art. food is awesome specially the fresh sugar cane juice. It some some nice open pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern crescent-shaped hotel situated on 6 acres in the diplomatic enclave, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Taj Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi