The white sparkling marble flooring ,ethnic indian decor and staff dressed in Indian attire, all together gives you the royal experience. Although rooms (at least where i stayed) on second floor are old and needs renovation.
Food is superbly amazing,tried the Indian restaurant Masala Art. food is awesome specially the fresh sugar cane juice. It some some nice open pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi, is spread out over six acres of lush gardens in the heart of India’s capital city. It is an oasis of calm while still being right in the middle of the city’s action. Not surprisingly, then that our 403 rooms and suites have played gracious host to princes, heads of state, corporate czars and high-powered conferences and the grandest of weddings for close to four decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoftTaj, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi