3,261 results
All reviewsmasala artblue barorient expressdiplomatic enclaveclub floorbutler servicebeautiful hotelindian restaurantbusiness tripcoffee shopexcellent staycourteous staffbuffet breakfasthospitalitydelhiluxurycapital
Reviewed November 22, 2012

You are well taken care of by the steward and gives u the feel that u are in the train - traveling.

My choice of food served the way i like it.

Gives a MAHARAJA feel.

A must visit place for all who come as tourist to Delhi as this place gives the feel of TRUE Indian hang out - obviously POSH...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I arrived at the hotel at 5 am in the morning after a long flight from Europe. Not only was I checked in and given a room right away, I was also served freshly brewed complementary coffee in my room. The hotel staff are among the friendliest I have ever seen. Every door is being opened for you with a smile and you cannot spend more than 5 minutes at the large pool without being served complementary water and sweets. The quality of the food is just outstanding. There are several restaurants within the hotel serving everything from Vietnamese to continental food. There is a very nice bar area outside, where you can spend your evening listening to music and having a drink in the most compfortable sofas. The hotel organises everything for you, from cars to laundry. When I requested a late check-out, I could decide myself when I wanted to leave. The interior of the hotel is of the finest and most impressive quality, using local art and furniture throughout. I would recommend this hotel pretty much to anybody. Even if you usually don't stay in luxury hotels or spend a lot of money on hotels, you should definitely not miss this experience. I would not stay at any other hotel in New Delhi.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stayed in the hotel as part of our trip around India.

We were allocated one of the rooms that was yet to be renovated, but we found it comfortable and clean.

The public areas of the hotel are very impressive, the staff are courteous and helpful, and we found the food was wide in variety and enjoyable.

We would certainly recommend the Taj Palace for a brief stay as part of a sightseeing trip to New Delhi.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PDnBS
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stayed here on 3 occasions as part of our tour of India, the welcome to the check in and the rooms had that special touch. The staff were very polite and would go out of there way to assist you , would recommed this hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Absolutely fantastic hotel. Arrival was a great treat, with the hotel going out of their way to make me feel special and welcome. Escorted to the room to check in directly, which is always a nice touch. With it's location it has a fantastic outlook of open space - something not common in India.

The pool is absolutely huge, and provides a great place to relax, with lovely complimentary touches like water and fresh juice.

Rooms have been freshened up, but are not exactly modern. Not a big issue though, with plenty of space.

Food and drinks in the hotel are fantastic - and the bar is extremely popular late at night and on weekends.

Overall though it's the service and attention to detail that set this hotel apart. Knowing we had a day trip early in the morning, the restaurant staff packed us a fantastic pack to take along for the day - a great example of their thoughtfulness.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business