Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi
$81
$121
$83
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$296
Eros Hotel(New Delhi)
$140
$105
  • Pool
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
$27
$21
  • Restaurant
$67
$54
3,062 results
All reviewsmasala artblue barorient expressblue gingerkafe fontanaclub floorbutler servicebeautiful hotelindian restaurantbusiness tripcoffee shopduty managercourteous staffbuffet breakfasthospitalitydelhiluxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Stayed there for a week.
They have a vip floor with the most confortable beds, and a restaurant which has a great view of the city.
Concierge Rajiv was very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The hotel is in a very quiet neighbourhood. It is sorrounded by other hotels and diplomatic houses. The rooms are clean and spacious. The fitness center is well equipped and modern. There are clases offered too. I took a privat yoga lesson, that was fantastic. The vietnameese restaurant is the best between the different offerings. The highlight in the services is the beauty parlor. It is using very good products and the personnel is skilled and caring for the clients.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2011

From the moment I was greeted at the airport to the moment I left I was treated like royalty.

Room Tip: The views from either the front or back are good.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I stayed at the Taj Palace for my first trip (business) to India recently. From the moment I arrived, I felt like I had found an oasis from the hustle and bustle of Delhi.

I stayed in a club room (floor 6) and it was lovely. The added benefits were pre dinner drinks in the club lounge, airport transfers, continental breakfast, butler service, turndown service. Worth paying for in my opinion.

The room and hotel in general was spotlessly clean. The bedroom was large enough, and with a very comfortable super king bed. The bed linen was of good quality, with a pillow menu to ensure you had your choice.

The bathroom was a good size, with a powerful shower, and a lovely deep tub. The glass walls meant you could lay in the bath and enjoy the view, obviously there were electronic blinds for more privacy should you be sharing a room! The towels and toiletries were again of good quality.

I had room service which was good, and arrived quickly. I also ate in the Masala Art restaurant which was fabulous, in fact the best meal of my trip, better than the meal at The Leela Palace Hotel. The hotel staff are very polite and friendly.

The security at the hotel is high, but its reassuring rather than threatening. Expect your car to be opened and checked underneath for explosives, and airport style metal detectors on your way into reception.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Taj Palace and would highly recommend it to others. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank CarrieBradshaw3
Reviewed October 25, 2011

From the moment we were greeted on stepping out of our taxi by a dedicated staff member who handled all checking in procedures whilst we were enjoyng a welcome drink in the lounge before conducting to our room to the moment we left for an early morning flight (packed breakfast awaiting us at the door), this was a genuine 5 star experience. A lovely hotel which really understands the meaning of good service.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple