Le Meridien New Delhi
  • Restaurant
Hotel Bright(New Delhi)
Jumeirah Villa(New Delhi)
3,234 results
All reviewsindia gatethe club loungemonsoon restaurantconnaught placetop floormodern hotelcoffee shopchinese restaurantbusiness centerthe heart of the citybreakfast buffetduty managerstar hotelcentral locationbusiness tripspecial thanksnero
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is a really nice hotel with an expansive lobby. Everything is very clean and modern. I liked the mood lighting in the room. The room was well stocked daily with bottled water - a must for any foreign traveller. The breakfast buffet had a really good selection of food. I'm not sure if it's the standard in India, but the only drawback is that wifi is not included, which is unfortunate for a 5-star hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Meena38, Vice President Operations & Marketing at Le Meridien New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank You for sharing this lovely review on Trip Advisor, we are truly delighted that you had a happy stay here. We are indeed glad that you liked the hotel, the contemporary style and decor.
It is interesting to receive your feedback on the mood lighting in the rooms, Inspired by art +
technology, it allows our guests a moment of discovery.
We are also happy that you enjoyed the range of offerings and selections at the breakfast buffet, thank you.
We appreciate your concern about the internet as mentioned in your feedback, we will review this internally however may I mention that we do have rate packages including internet charges, may we recommend you to kindly ask for the same for your future visits.
We hope that you will return soon and enjoy similar and even more enriching experience in future.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I see that there is one gentleman, who has been mentioned several times in this forum and I wanted to add to the list of people who have recognised his services. Rajeev Dean has got to be one of the best service personnel that I have encountered. He is too good to be true.
I had broken the strap of my watch and needed the same to be fixed before I got onto my flight, scheduled to depart 3 hours later. I was due to check-out in 30 minutes and was wondering how would I get this done. Rajeev, to my surprise offered to have the same fixed before I departed and insisted that I give him the watch. Despite my hesitation, his warm, calm demeanour instilled confidence in me and lo and behold, he brought the watch back, fixed as good as new in exactly 25 minutes.
Kudos and thank you!!
Apart from Rajeev, I would say the hotel is great. The food at the coffee shop is fantastic, while the gym caters to all routine and special workout requirements. The rooms are very comfortable.

Room Tip: This is an atrium hotel, so if you have vertigo, ask for rooms on the lower floors. Otherwise the best views are actually from the rooms on the higher floors. Also ask for rooms that face India Gate. The sunrise is great from there.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Meena38, Vice President Operations & Marketing at Le Meridien New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for making us the hotel of choice during your trip here, thank you also that you share your feedback in this review. We are so glad that we could offer you a memorable experience.

Thank you for your special mention about the efficient service delivery by our Front office associates, especially Rajeev, it is really encouraging and they gratefully acknowledge your kind appreciation.
We are glad that you liked the hotel and the services, thank you for your special mention about food served at our all day dining restaurant “The One” .
We hope that you will return soon and enjoy such inspiring experiences at Le Meridien New Delhi.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Stayed for 3 nights , the stay was comfortable. To start with i was assigned a room which was occupied by other guest but i thought it was a genuine error of the front desk and did not escalate much. The food was good. The rooms should be taken more care from fragnance standpoint. there is an occasional stink

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Meena38, Vice President Operations& Marketing at Le Meridien New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel and for sharing your experience in this review.

On behalf of our entire team, please accept our very sincere apologies,we completely regret your experience and assure you of our immediate attention to your feedback.

It is always our endeavor to offer our guests, efficient and professional services, we do regret that our front desk associates did not come up to the desired level of service delivery. We stay committed towards making our guests stay a memorable experience, we take your comments positively as they help us to enhance our services.

We urge you to treat this incident in isolation, do allow us another opportunity to serve you better.
We are confident that your future stays will be more enriching and inspiring.

Look forward to welcoming you again to our Hotel.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

My favorite hotel that i never get disappointed... The service is fantastic, the rooms are immaculate clean and comfortable. Location could not be better either.
Thanks to Mr. Rajev Devan, the head of customer service, he always make sure that my stay is the best!
Will always come back!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Meena38, Vice President Operations&Marketing at Le Meridien New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review about your experience at our hotel.

It was indeed a great pleasure for all of us to have you stay at Le Meridien New Delhi during your recent visit to the Capital City.
We are glad that your experience here was to your satisfaction, and thank you for your special mention about the efficient service delivery by our associate Rajeev it is really encouraging.
We appreciate your feedback about the quality of the rooms.

I take this opportunity to thank you once again for choosing Le Meridien New Delhi as your preferred Hotel.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Excellent gym
Nice pool, a little small for lap swimming
Great buffet breakfast, great buffet dinners.
Clean, modern and comfortable room.
The close proximity to the airport is a real plus.
Why does the stupid review require a minimum of 200 characters?

Room Tip: Always ask for a non-smoking floor. Free WiFi is mandatory, to me. My room came with free WiFi.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Meena38, Vice President-Operations & Marketing at Le Meridien New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at our hotel and sharing your feedback in this review.

We are glad that you liked the hotel and the services, thank you for your special mention about our Gym and Swimming Pool. Our Chef also gratefully acknowledges your appreciation of the food , your feedback is truly encouraging.
I am glad that you liked our well appointed, contemporary and modern, room design and its comfortable layout.
Thank you, we look forward to welcoming you back.