Stayed at this property at the start of our year end 2013 holidays for 2 nighta. A cosy hotel in the midst of New Delhi... Staff are excellent and made you feel welcome.
Great spread at breakfast in the coffee house with wonderful staff. Had our meals there too and though Briyani was not on their menu, they accommodated by preparing us lamb & chicken briyani which were excellent!!!
A MUST try is the Burkhara Restaurant, rated the best in India... a little pricey but worth the experience.
Rooms are small but cosy.
Would recommend this property and would go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in greenery in the heart of Delhi, ITC Maurya - a premier luxury hotel, is acknowledged as the preferred 'Residence for World Leaders and Global Icons' for over 30 years. The 438 room property epitomizes the luxury hotel experience with exemplary service and warm hospitality soaked in Indian traditions. The hotel has established industry benchmarks in safety and security, wide choice of premium rooms and suites, world renowned restaurants, banqueting facilities, spa, wellness and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Prestigia and HotelQuickly so you can book your ITC Maurya, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maurya New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Itc Maurya Hotel New Delhi
- New Delhi Itc Maurya
- Itc Maurya Delhi
- Itc Mourya Delhi