I have been meaning to do this for a long time, I guess its never too late.
My family and I stayed at the ITC Maurya (Delhi) in January 2013, with the sole purpose of shopping!. After a hard day at work (trawling the streets of Delhi) it was a complete blessing and delight to return to the comfort of the Maurya. A fantastic hotel with superior facilities and the best of all the property’s true asset; their phenomenal staff. The staff are warm, hospitable, attentive and just couldn’t do enough for us. Highlights include:
Breakfast at the Coffee Shop: The very attentive Gautam ensured all our needs were met during breakfast and even extending the kindness to accommodate the needs of my sister who was slightly ill for a few days. Nothing was too much.
Bar/Lounge: We loved the happy hour after a hard day at work! Sandeep always took such good care of us paying special attention to our likes/dislikes and preparing some delightful cocktails. Service with a smile, always
Dumpukht and Bukara: Phenomenal dining experience! The restaurants definitely live up to their name. We enjoyed some delightful and exquisite food topped with great hospitality by all the staff. I would recommend this place to all gourmand’s! I would like to specifically mention the restaurant manager Karanbir, his passion and zeal for what he does truly emanates. You can actually visualize and taste the food while he explains it! An extremely attentive individual demonstrating great hospitality and making our experience unforgettable.
Accommodation: Our room 1622 , spacious, airy, well decorated, fully equipped with all essentials and more. I am well travelled and I must say it is one of the best rooms I have stayed in.
In all honestly I really have nothing negative to say. Highly recommended for a comfortable stay, great food, service with a smile, comfort and celebrity spotting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in greenery in the heart of Delhi, ITC Maurya - a premier luxury hotel, is acknowledged as the preferred 'Residence for World Leaders and Global Icons' for over 30 years. The 438 room property epitomizes the luxury hotel experience with exemplary service and warm hospitality soaked in Indian traditions. The hotel has established industry benchmarks in safety and security, wide choice of premium rooms and suites, world renowned restaurants, banqueting facilities, spa, wellness and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ITC Maurya, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maurya New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Itc Maurya Hotel New Delhi
- New Delhi Itc Maurya
- Itc Maurya Delhi
- Itc Mourya Delhi