“Dublin”

ITC Maurya, New Delhi
Ranked #14 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Dublin an exclusive restaurant at the ITC maurya New Delhi that will felicitate value to your moments in added ambience of luminosity to toast your taste. The accorded venue provides you great selection of drinks, snacks, and quick bites for a quick escape to enjoy your bachelorhood or a peaceful solitaire in memories of mood. If you’re looking to seek a hide Dublin is a place to flee!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to know you enjoyed your time at Dublin. Unfortunately, Dublin has now closed down and in its place we have new banquet venues.
On your next visit, may we recommend you to try the Golf Bar at ITC Maurya. Drenched with the spirit of golfing legends, the bar offers the finest selection of wines, whiskies and other premium spirits from across the world.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

General Manager, ITC Maurya

Reviewed April 26, 2013

What a Hotel... with Best of the amenities... best of the staff.. wonderful food!
Just a Perfect getaway for business trips .. lets say Home Away From Home :)
i was pleased with the way i was welcomed by the staff!
such a wonderful stay, i loved the biryani and the buffet ... it was simply a comfort stay!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay at ITC Maurya. Here, we value our guests and work towards providing the best services at all times to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

IT is certainly a hotel with a 5 star name and 5 star service. I had stayed there before, and as compared to those experiences, this time around the place appeared a bit run down.
The room was spacious, but the furniture needs some updating. There were many mosquitoes/bugs in the room, and the staff was kind enough to change our room which solved that issue. I remember my daughter falling sick there, and how helpful the staff was in getting involved, and sending someone to purchase medications for her from the market.
The food of course is over-priced, especially in the very famous Bukhara restaurant. The quality however is satisfying.
The hotel is in one of my favorite suburbs of Delhi-Chanakyapuri, and is close to the main city attractions. It is an oldie, but cetainly a goldie.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. At ITC Maurya, we value our guests and work towards providing the best services at all times to ensure a warm, comfortable and memorable stay.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your appreciation for the food at Bukhara, We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I've stayed here a few times. Each time a new thing happens to me. Well, with the amount of high end options in Delhi. You may want to skip this place & go to Gurgaon's hotels.

The View from the room is not pleasant. The 15th floor, no appropriate signage directions to the room.

Room Tip: Shower is a major head ache as bathroom are old style - "step in to your tub ones" & n...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 347Karthik77347
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

May we request you to kindly share your contact details as we would like to get in touch with you and understand your concerns in detail.
We do hope you choose to stay with us again and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stayed there in June 2012. Was on a business trip and stayed in this hotel first time. Rooms are good but too much of furniture in the room. They shall now started renovating them with ultra moderns furniture. Over all I had a great experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Weare pleased to know you enjoyed your overall experience and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I stayed in room 2301, "Eva" floor - a floor for single lady travellers from 11-14 April at a corp rate of INR9000/nite + tax (incl b/f and internet).

The hotel public areas/restaurants were very nice - especially the rooftop open air Chinese restaurant - it was like heaven sitting out there by lamp-light in the warm evening breeze. The hotel is in a lovely leafy area of Delhi (Chanakyapuri)- really a pleasure to stay here and yet be very close to India Gate and a bit further to Redfort, Jama Masdij, Connaught Place, Humayun Tomb and various tourist attractions.

I guess I was spoilt as I stayed at Westin Mumbai prior to this and the rooms were ultra modern and the size of a small apartment - when i came to ITC I felt claustrophobic in the tiny little old room with too much furniture for the size. I had a view of roof tops and satelite dishes so this did not help my experience. The upside were some lovely extra amenities for ladies - like loofah, pumice stone, nail polish remover, 2 different bathrobes etc. I made good use of the coffee plunger and fresh coffee provided. I had rooms service a few times - my favourite "Dahl Makhani" - black lentils with rice that was the best I had eaten in my 2 week stay in India (and I ate it all around the country)

The Sports/Golf Bar was a great meeting point on the ground floor for our group - we enjoyed a number drinks there.

All in all, I enjoyed my stay - I will say 4/5 - it was between average and very good - somewhat basking in its former glory ... I'm sure there are newer and better.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and your appreciation for our restaurants. At ITC Maurya, we value our guests and work towards providing the best services at all times to ensure a warm, comfortable and memorable stay.

Thank you once again and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I had been vacationing in India. So imagine how thrilled I was to discover that there is a Sheraton in New Delhi. BUT... arriving at ITC Maurya Sheraton & Towers New Delhi a little after five PM and the front desk informed me my room wasn’t ready. They politely suggested I could wait a few minutes in their lounge, which I did. But then ten minutes turned into twenty, then thirty.
Finally, after asking everyone at your front desk for help, the duty manager offered to let me stay at the room until 4:00 instead of the noon checkout. I accepted and continued waiting until they got the room ready, sometime around 8:20.
We had been traveling all over India. We saw the Taj Mahal in Agra, the Monkey Temples of Jaipur, and the magical and romantic city of waters, Udaipur. It had been wonderful but we were so looking forward to resting that evening. But that wasn’t going to be. Because directly outside my two windows in room #1278, was a gigantic party in celebration of ITC, a division of this Marriott. The party with crowds, loudly microphoned singers, and amplified music went on so loudly, it make it unable for me to sleep. I complained repeatedly but no solution was offered other then earplugs.
Thinking I would the earplugs later, we went down to Bakhara, your famed hotel restaurant, touted to be the best restaurant in all of India! Well, I can tell you now, it isn’t! This thought occurred to me as I was kneeling in your bathroom, and while listening to some ITC loudly sing, “My Heart Will Go On” from Titanic outside my room, I vomited. I continued to experience that Bakhara meal about three or four times that night, and can safely say without doubt that it is NOT the best restaurant in India!
Finally, I took a sleeping pill, antiboics to quell the “Delhi Belly” I now had from eating in your restaurant, and tried to not keep running to the bathroom and get some sleep. But when I woke up in Sunday morning, now feeling feverish and like I didn’t want to get out of bed for months, what do I hear? Banging, pounding and sawing in the room directly next to mine! And this lasted the entire day. All day! I’d already lost the last day of my trip for not being able to be 15 feet away from a toilet. THAT really, really sucked.
I spoke to the duty manager. I explained every single one of my issues regard this, the worst experience at an Sheraton ever, and all he could is apologize and offer me an even later check out. Why would I want to spend one more minute in this chamber of tortures?
Our room wasn’t ready on time, the party was going on all night right outside our room, and that work was going on right next door ALL NIGHT LONG. I will not go so far as to think you staff would actually poison me with Traveler’s Diarrhea – but wouldn't be surprised.

Room Tip: Anywhere else but here!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DMBLA
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable and important feedback. We are deeply concerned to hear that the food at Bukhara did not suit you. We would like to assure you that at our hotel, all stringent food safety measures are taken and the food goes through various quality control checks regularly to ensure highest level of standards are met at all times.

While we apologise for the inconvenience caused during your check-in and stay, we request you to consider this an aberration not reflective of our usual standards of service. May we also request you to kindly share your contact details at nikita.chopra@itchotels.in so we can get in touch with you and further investigate your concerns.
We do hope you visit us again.