ITC Maurya, New Delhi
$125
$131
$88
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$214
$179
$111
$95
$119
$91
  • Breakfast included
The Imperial Hotel(New Delhi)
$149
$117
$81
Priceline
3,078 results
All reviewsdum pukhtbukhara restaurantgolf barmassage chairdiplomatic enclavecoffee shopexcellent hotelbusiness tripspecial thanksfront officein room diningkebabduty managerhome away from homeindian foodpaviliondelhi
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great hotel. Excellent security in a good location. The only place for westerners to stay in Delhi. A good selection of food types for all travelers. Hotel drivers make excellent tour guides. Great bathrooms with plenty of options.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay at ITC Maurya. Here, we value our guests and work towards providing the best services at all times to ensure a warm, comfortable and memorable stay.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

They don't serve coffee at the coffee shop over weekends !! That's ridiculous

I was told that a meal buffet charge will be levied for 4 of our family members in case we wanted to have tea or coffee !! I always thought at 24 hrs coffee shop you do get cofee!! Gautam is someone you need to avoid in case he is handling you!! Horrible

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your important feedback. At ITC Maurya, we value our guests and strive to provide the best of our services at all times.

We have noted your feedback regarding the coffee service at The Pavilion and assure you that necessary corrective action is being taken. We request you to consider this an aberration not reflective of our usual standards and do hope you dine with us again.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

ITC hotels are always 5-star and the hotel including staff is like that. In this ICT I stayed fist time it was more like 4-star. Rooms need some remodelling and the service was not like first class. Rooms are small compared to other ITC. Hotel is in convenient location, but was the most expensive one during my 4 ITC hotel stays during this trip. Price must have to do with the government city Delhi, was not that pleased.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. At ITC Maurya, we value our guests and strive to provide the best of our services at all times.
May we request you to kindly share your contact details as we would like to get in touch with you and understand your concerns further.

We do hope you stay with us again and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This hotel is outstanding. Employees are everywhere to help you, with whatever you need. Not every employee knows your name but they care about you. This starts with meeting you at the front door, reception, elevator, check out, dining, spa, wherever. Wayne-FX.

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay at ITC Maurya and thank you for your great feedback for our service. Here, we value our guests and work towards providing the best services at all times to ensure a warm, comfortable and memorable stay.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have stayed at the ITC Maurya a few times during business trips to Delhi. My company books us into either "The Towers or the "Luxury Suite". I can say that having stayed in various hotels around the world, this hotel is definitely one of my favourite! The service is outstanding; the staff is friendly and have always gone out of their way to make me feel welcome.

Two issues I have had with this hotel:

1) My relatives from Punjab came to visit me one evening and were not allowed in the hotel because they were not "dressed appropriately". They were wearing a traditional Indian Kurta with slippers. I did not raise a complaint because I was on my way out to the airport at the time.

2) While trying to dine at the Bukhara restaurant one evening, I was standing right in front of the entrance attempting to be seated. Instead, foreigners (who were standing behind me) were waved passed me and I was completely ignored for 10 minutes! I confronted the manager about this and his response was, "we thought you were just waiting for someone".

Other than that, the hotel still exceeds my standards. I would definitely stay here again, but not on my own expense, it can be a very costly.

Room Tip: The Towers, very quiet and luxurious.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bobby S
AnilCGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and your appreciation for our hotel and service. At ITC Maurya, we value our guests and strive to provide the best of our services at all times.
We have viewed your comments with concern and while we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we request you to consider this an aberration not reflective of our usual standards of service. May we also request you to kindly share your contact details as we would like to get in touch with you.

Thank you once again and we do look forward to welcoming you back at ITC Maurya.