Here on business; and exceptionally well looked after. The hotel has great attention to detail; very comfortable rooms, room service as you would expect from a top hotel in India, well designed pool, hugely polite staff with much smiling, and excellent food with plenty of choice.
It is an expensive hotel but you get what you paid for. There are many restaurants to choose from in the hotel ranging in price from affordable to very pricey. But this is a top class hotel so don't expect budget food! The Iconic Bukhara takes pride of place.
Breakfast, included in the pricing, was extensive serving all options for everyone. Fresh fruits, breads, eggs, indian food, cereals etc. It's the sort of place that you want to take your time and slowly eat your breakfast to start the day, but at times it was packed, and hurried losing the elegance of such a beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in greenery in the heart of Delhi, ITC Maurya - a premier luxury hotel, is acknowledged as the preferred 'Residence for World Leaders and Global Icons' for over 30 years. The 438 room property epitomizes the luxury hotel experience with exemplary service and warm hospitality soaked in Indian traditions. The hotel has established industry benchmarks in safety and security, wide choice of premium rooms and suites, world renowned restaurants, banqueting facilities, spa, wellness and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ITC Maurya, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maurya New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Itc Maurya Hotel New Delhi
- New Delhi Itc Maurya
- Itc Maurya Delhi
- Itc Mourya Delhi