I travelled with my wife and stayed at ITC maurya for 1 week during September. I had a congress. The hotel is excellent, clean, secure, very nice staff at the reception, the restaurants are excellent. You should not miss Boukhara, rated #1 Indian restaurant in the world. Exxxxcellent food but we ordered it with less spices of course. You cannot miss its famous lobby. The price is good compared to the room being spacious comfortable, equipped with an automation system for AC and power.
The staff in the business center are very helpful. You benefit from 30 minutes free Internet access daily from the center. We enjoyed our stay and recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in greenery in the heart of Delhi, ITC Maurya - a premier luxury hotel, is acknowledged as the preferred 'Residence for World Leaders and Global Icons' for over 30 years. The 438 room property epitomizes the luxury hotel experience with exemplary service and warm hospitality soaked in Indian traditions. The hotel has established industry benchmarks in safety and security, wide choice of premium rooms and suites, world renowned restaurants, banqueting facilities, spa, wellness and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ITC Maurya, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maurya New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Itc Maurya Hotel New Delhi
- New Delhi Itc Maurya
- Itc Maurya Delhi
- Itc Mourya Delhi