“Out of World Property”

Ranked #14 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Bangalore
“Out of World Property”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

It's one of the best hotels in the National Capital Region. The rooms, the ambience, the service ..everything was very good. I liked the lobby of the hotel for its spaciousness and the decor. And the best of all was the restaurant - hugely famous Bukhara! The food was simply awesome. Must try the dal bukhara, the barra kebab and the varieties of naan. The beautiful view from the Pavillion & Bukhara makes one feel that life has come to a standstill. Overall it was an excellent stay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (551)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 23, 2011

This place isn't terrible, but I really felt the need to make my review stand out. The place is clean and safe. We stayed in an Executive Club room. Its just not 5 star quality, especially the food. The food is not impressive at all. The portions are small and the prices are high. If you want a business holiday or leisure trip, I would simply stay somewhere else. If your company is paying for this, it will make do. If you're spending your personal funds, find somewhere else to stay- leave this place to the corporations who want to book their employees for a boring time at a normal hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
AnandRaoGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience during your recent stay at the ITC Maurya.

May I, at the outset, proffer my most sincere apologies. It is apparent that we did not measure up.

I would like to assure you we have considered your comments most seriously and every step will be taken to address and correct the issues you have highlighted.

May I request further details, if possible, on , where you dined while at the hotel so we can expedite actions.

May we also request you to provide us with another opportunity to serve you at the ITC Maurya.

Thank you once again for your constructive observations.

With sincere regards,

Anand Rao
ITC Maurya
Mumbai
Reviewed August 22, 2011

ITC Maurya is an excellent hotel and caters to both the business traveller as well as the Leisure traveller. The staff are extremely welcoming and their customer recognitionm is very good.
The food in the hotel is superb and all the restaurants are very good.Centrally and strategically located, a stay at this hotel is highly recommended

Room Tip: Ladies go for the Eva floor
Sarasota
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I have been at the Maurya for 2 weeks. The staff is consistently attentive and will do whatever they can to make your stay comfortable. Buffet breakfast has literally hundreds of choices. A small gym with weight training equip, elliptical, treadmills and a luxurious spa and pool. Complementary happy hour in the Dublin pub with good snacks. Great restaurants in the hotel and the concierge will arrange any trips, local or long distance. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed August 2011
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 10, 2011

This was my first trip to Delhi and staying at the ITC was one of the better choices we made.
I was travelling to Delhi with my mom so we wanted to make sure that we were staying in a decent area (because Delhi can be quite unsafe), and we had absolutely no problems. Although you are not at a walking distance to other restaurants etc in Delhi, its really easy (and also cheap) to call a cab and get to where ever you want to).
The rooms were quite nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a smooth check in. Our bags were delivered upstairs very quickly. We were staying in a Club Twin. The room was not very spacious, but I would say it was just enough. It didn't make us feel cramped and that's all we really cared about.
We had complimentary hot chocolate and fruit platters sent in every night and really enjoying them.
All the restaurants at the hotel are really nice. Bukhara Restaurant is to die for! The food is just amazing there. The asian restaurant and the other restaurant 'Dum Phukt' are also very nice.
The Kaya Kalp Spa at the hotel is very nice. I really liked the ambiance and the service, but I found it to be overpriced. I would recommend getting a massage or a facial there, but I wouldn't recommend a string of treatments there because of the prices.
The breakfast at the hotel was amazing! They had everything from waffles and omlettes to dosa's, idli's and wada's. The staff also accommodated our special request for Indian masala cha (indian spiced ginger tea) and made sure we were comfortable.
The concierge was also extremely helpful.
On our way to Delhi, we had arranged for airport pick up by the hotel for extra charge, but had not specified any certain car. When we got there, they had sent in a Mercedes Benz (which was the most expensive car they had available) and charged us quite a bit of money for it. So if you are requesting for an airport pick up, make sure you tell them that you want a regular car, unless you want the Mercedes.
We had a wonderful time at the hotel, and I would definitely recommend it

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Bangalore
Reviewed August 10, 2011

The first time I stayed at the ITC Maurya for a Business Meeting; since I had heard a lot about it, my expectations were higher. The location is convenient not too far from the Airport about 10 km.
I stayed at the Maurya Towers (and all women floor called EVA Floor), which has a lounge on the roof for breakfast (which was big help since you save time) and evening drinks. Accommodation was good along the lines what I expected. The "sleep magic" they place in the room are unique; these are sprays,napkins with scents of lavender which are supposed to help you sleep better, very thoughtful! and great! it did help me sleep better !

The staff is courteous and responsive (I had requested to book for a meeting room and was all done without following up
No one can stop praising the excellent food and would love to reiterate Bhukara and Dum Pukth are one of the best places to eat indian food on earth!!

Internet Facility can be improved in the rooms ! All in all a great experience.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Hillsborough, California
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Our family of 4 used the ITC Maurya as a hub for our travel all over India. It is close to the airport, train station and Delhi sites. We stayed a total of 5 nights in between trips to Dharmasala, Agra and Hyderabad.

The pool was great for the kids to decompress from Delhi everyday and to cool off. I did lap swimming as well.

The spa has great cardio and weigh equipment.
This hotel is great as a hub to explore all of India.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family