Our family of 4 used the ITC Maurya as a hub for our travel all over India. It is close to the airport, train station and Delhi sites. We stayed a total of 5 nights in between trips to Dharmasala, Agra and Hyderabad.
The pool was great for the kids to decompress from Delhi everyday and to cool off. I did lap swimming as well.
The spa has great cardio and weigh equipment.
This hotel is great as a hub to explore all of India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in greenery in the heart of Delhi, ITC Maurya - a premier luxury hotel, is acknowledged as the preferred 'Residence for World Leaders and Global Icons' for over 30 years. The 438 room property epitomizes the luxury hotel experience with exemplary service and warm hospitality soaked in Indian traditions. The hotel has established industry benchmarks in safety and security, wide choice of premium rooms and suites, world renowned restaurants, banqueting facilities, spa, wellness and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your ITC Maurya, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maurya New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Itc Maurya Hotel New Delhi
- New Delhi Itc Maurya
- Itc Maurya Delhi
- Itc Mourya Delhi