The Imperial Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Nirula's Hotel(New Delhi)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Hotel Host Inn(New Delhi)
  • Restaurant
Apartment 52(New Delhi)
Hotel Bright(New Delhi)
  • Breakfast included
Jumeirah Villa(New Delhi)
3,210 results
All reviewsspice routeheritage roomdaniell's tavernwelcome homebeautiful hotelcolonial stylean oasismarble floorsconnaught placeluxury hotelbreakfast buffetindian restaurantspadelhirajatriumemporium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Sir,
This was the first visit for me and my wife to your country, I had heard
a lot about your country's hospitality but was really
very impressed with the way we were welcomed at the imperial
inspite of a busy crowded atmosphere at the time of checking
in the hotel.We were acknowledged and
welcomed with a very cute smile by the associate
"Samarth"who was dealing with the welcome of all
the guests at the desk.The Gesture of your hotel
of using my country's language made me feel really at
home,the enthusiasm and the pride the boy showed
in explaining the facilities of the hotel and suggesting
places of interest near the hotel was very

I had never checked in in any hotel in the world with that speed,
I really miss the stay i had at your hotel,
The Breakfast Place was marvellous , I enjoyed the morning
breakfast besides the garden a lot,
The service by "Arun" the server was
quick,Samarth had offered me the best view room available in the hotel,
that was a pool view room.I
wish to come back soon to see more of your hotel
I would like to congratulate you with the complement that your
hotel was the best hotel i have ever visited in my life
Regards
Ulrich & Ruth Stritzke

Room Tip: The pool view rooms are beautiful
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
VWanchoo, Sr. Exec. Vice President & General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful & elaborate review. I am grateful for your appreciation and happy to know that you had a pleasant stay. We at the Imperial strive to make all our guests’ stay smooth & memorable and I am glad that we succeeded in our effort. Your positive feedback is a source of great motivation for the team.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We always stay here when we go to Delhi...for us the hotel is one the best in the world. The building is deco and full of prints and artworks..... all along the grand corridors. The rooms are large comfortable and well serviced, the gardens and the tall palms are impressive and the spa treatments are fabulous ...makes it hard to get a massage anywhere else now!. The breakfasts are the best I have ever had and the restaurants are everything you could wish for but most of all it is the staff that make this place somewhere you want to return to...particularly Karpil on the front desk and the waiters and managers at breakfast...Charles Anoop Balwant and Sabir in room service to name just a few! They are the most friendly and efficient team on the planet and make us feel hugely welcome.

Room Tip: any room will be fine...we ask for a heritage room (slightly more expensive) with a garden view...but all are very comfortable, clean and well appointed.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am grateful for your appreciation for our property, staff & service. We at the Imperial strive to make all our guests’ stay smooth & memorable and I am glad that we succeeded in our effort. Your positive feedback is a source of great motivation for the team.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We have stayed at this property three times before and it maintains a very high standard in its rooms and in most public areas. Breakfasts are excellent with a wide variety of produce on offer .We ate in the Italian one evening and in Spice Route the second. The spa was very good.
On our last afternoon we spent a little time at the pool. Not good, noxious smells and poorly attired and unhelpful staff,

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Imperial!

I am grateful for your appreciation of the property and its facilities. We at the Imperial strive to make all our guests’ stay smooth & memorable and I am glad that you had a pleasant stay.
I have noted your disappointment with the pool area and would like to extend my apologies for the inconvenience. I assure you that I have taken this up with the concerned department and have taken steps to ensure that the area reflects the Imperial standards at all times.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband and I stayed in the Imperial Hotel, New Delhi for two nights at the start of our Indian holiday.
We were made to feel very welcome during our stay. The room was spacious and very comfortable. The only slight problem there was no window as the room overlooked a staff yard and the window was blocked. Other than that everything was perfect.
There was an excellent choice for breakfast and we ate in the hotel restaurants for dinner and enjoyed the food and atmosphere very much.
We are looking forward eagarly to our next visit.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
VWanchoo, Sr. Exec. Vice President & General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your delightful comments. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us.
Your positive feedback is a source of motivation for the team.

Thank you once again. We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This grand colonial hotel has been extensively renovated to provide first class accommodation in the heart of the city. Service is good and the rooms are of a high standard. My only gripe is that a great deal of the old colonial character of the hotel has been lost.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brad_Lizzie

Dear Guest,

Your positive feedback is a source of motivation for the team.