2,049 results
All reviewspan asiandakshin restaurantsouth indian restaurantguest relationsselect city walkbusiness tripcoffee shoproom servicefront officeexcellent hotelspecial thanksexcellent hospitalitythe club loungein room diningduty managerbusiness hotelcomfortable rooms
Reviewed February 9, 2018

i HAVE BEEN HERE FOR TWO NIGHTS AND ALREADY IMPRESSED BY THE OVERWHELMING STAFF AT THE HOUSEKEEPING DEPARTMENT WHO GOES EXTRA MILE IN ENSURING MY STAY IS COMFORTABLE . The rooms are luxurious and beautiful with the always smiling associates Pramod at the housekeeping who is well mannered and understands the need of the discerning business traveler . I would also like to extend my greetings to the management esp Dishant at the Houskeeping.

Room Tip: Sheraton Club Rooms
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
BenitaSharma, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton New Delhi and for your wonderful review.
It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the highest levels of comfort and quality service to ensure a memorable experience.
We are most delighted to know that you had a perfect experience and enjoyed the warm services and fine accommodation.
We have shared your encouraging compliments with Pramod, Dishant and the housekeeping team, who are equally elated to hear the same.
Sheraton New Delhi looks forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

I came to attend a function of my cousin at this property and my experience was simply WOW. Food was amazing and staff was pretty cooperative. I still remember a girl named Shalini she helped me throughout the function with staff and other amenities.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
BenitaSharma, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

Dear Guest,
Your wonderful review of Sheraton New Delhi is much appreciated. Thank you for noticing our team's efforts.
Glad to read that we could orchestrate a comfortable experience for you.
We have shared your encouraging compliments with Shalini, who is equally elated to hear the same.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

I had the pleasure of interacting with the Guest Relationship Executive Ms.Sonam Sharma at the Sheraton Saket New Delhi. During my last visit to Sheraton she had ensured that my stay was comfortable, and the same followed during this visit as well.

During our conversation she asked me about an embroidered pillow with my name that was placed in my room during my last visit and when I told her I loved it and my family was jealous, she went out of her way to get one made for my family members as well for me to carry.

Dakshin (south Indian restaurant) has excellent service and cuisine. I would strongly recommend trying a meal at that restaurant during your stay. Their buffet selection for breakfast is impressive.

This hotel has excellent rooms and is ideally located near a shopping mall. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Delhi for business or on holiday.

Room Tip: Club Lounge Rooms
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Glad to read your recommendation and appreciation about the warm gracious service, fine accommodation that Sheraton New Delhi endeavors to deliver.
It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed dining at Dakshin and Delhi Pavilion.
We have shared your feedback with Sonam, who is equally elated to hear the same.
Our team looks forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

We stayed for 3 nights as part of an organised tour. We were pleasantly surprised at the greetings we received from the first arrivals to our departure. Accommodation was great with a welcome cushion with our names which was a lovely gesture. The check in staff were so welcoming. The housekeeping staff could not do enough for us. We had delays with trains and had checked out and were then awaiting pick up in reception. We were offered the club lounge until we departed which was so lovely. Sonam Sharma and team work really hard to make the stay memorable. Thank you.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian S

Dear Guest,
It is a delight to know that we were successful in creating a great experience during your stay at Sheraton New Delhi.
Thank you for appreciating our housekeeping staff.
We have shared your encouraging compliments with Sonam, who is equally elated to hear the same.

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

My group stayed in the hotel and its a complete 5 star rating for the hotel and the staff. They were extremely helpful. Specially Ms. Sonam Sharma and Mr. Rajesh. I want to congratulate the hotel for having such staff members.
Thank you for your over the top services.

Pankaj

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
BenitaSharma, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Dear Guest,
Your wonderful review of Sheraton New Delhi is much appreciated.
Thank you for noticing our team’s efforts. Glad to read that we could orchestrate a comfortable experience for you. We have shared your encouraging compliments with Sonam and Rajesh, who are equally elated to hear the same.