“A quiet haven in busy loud delhi” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton New Delhi

Sheraton New Delhi
Ranked #19 of 692 Hotels in New Delhi
Antwerp, Belgium
“A quiet haven in busy loud delhi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a week beginning of July. While the check in wasn't as smoothly as I expected, the rest largely compensated for that. The rooms are very clean and big. The pool area is lovely and more over quiet (pool isn't deep but nice for a little dip). The spa is something id Absolutely recommend.
The South Indian restaurant is amazing.
I'm definitely coming back here

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank sarahsaxena
BenitaSharma, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi. Thank you very much for your feedback on Dakshin and we are glad that you liked the food. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.
General Manager - WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I recently stayed in hotel Sheraton,Saket for two nights as a part of big group stay.I liked the hotel in all respects except slow service at check-in counter. Best thing about hotel is its location,right in the middle of everything, 17 km from airport ,adjuscent to huge shopping mall,PVR cinema ,Qutub Minar etc. Food is delicious , swimming pool is awsome.One of the best in Delhi.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Dimpy333
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback on slow check in. Corrective action has been taken to ensure that this dissonance is not repeated and I am sanguine that you shall note the difference on your next visit. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

I had three stays here during July on a combined business/holiday visit to India. On each occasion I found the staff to be wonderful and the combination of very nice rooms, good food and high quality facilities to be very pleasing. The gym and pool are great and the quality of the breakfast offering is very high. I also enjoyed the location next to several snooping malls and cinemas which had great restaurants available. Highly recommended if need to be in this part of Delhi.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank David M
BenitaSharma, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a great experience at the hotel. We hope that WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi remains your preferred hotel.
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I recently stayed at The Sheraton-Saket on 27th July. Very impressed with the excellent customer service approach of Ms. Shalini who ensured a comfortable stay for me. With such hard working professional on board, Sheraton-Saket will do good in coming times...A Bansal

Sleep Quality
2 Thank ABansal_BGGTS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I stayed in this hotel with colleagues and clients last week for an event we were actually running at the hotel. We had a really great stay and were well looked after by staff in the hotel, particularly Parul and Veena who worked with us to ensure our event was a success. We felt they genuinely cared about the success of our business trip and that we got to make the most of some limited free time in Delhi - giving us recommendations on places to visit and even letting us keep our rooms until the evening of our return flight so we could shower and pack as late as we needed.

The food in the hotel was excellent, especially in the Southern Indian restaurant. The flavours and presentation of each dish was exceptional and the service was extremely attentive. The food in the Baywatch restaurant was also very pleasant and I was very impressed one morning when the chef came and asked me specifically if the poached eggs she had made me were up to my satisfaction.

The rooms were also very clean, comfortable and spacious. We had access to the executive club lounge too which was handy and a nice environment to work in.

If we were to do business in Delhi again we would definitely look to stay here. It was much better than our experience at another Delhi hotel in March.

The only issue was a specific discount we had been offered upon booking had been missed from the bill and there was some confusion with regards to event invoicing on checkout. The same applied to the concierge who seemed to give us mixed information about taxi rates we were entitled to. But in the grand scheme of things this didn't affect how much we enjoyed staying at the Sheraton.

1 Thank Lauren K
BenitaSharma, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by our associates. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. We sincerely regret your experience with event invoicing and information given by
Concierge. We shall ensure that this dissonance is not repeated and I am sanguine that you shall note the difference on your next visit. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.
Kathmandu, Nepal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

It is a nice hotel located in Saket, next to 2 Prominent Malls. Metro is 10 mins auto rickshaw ride. Rooms are clean and spacious. They have a separate lounge for executive rooms, which is handy for small meetings or evening tea, with a nice view of Qutab Minar. The speciality restaurants are excellent. The spread of breakfast is good, but i felt little lack or bakery products, and quality of bakery products needs to improve for sure. I was also impressed with Health Club and Swimming pool. Overall i enjoyed my stay and i look forward to stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Rajat-Sarawagi
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to know that you had an great experience at the hotel. We hope that WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi remains your preferred hotel. We have made a note of your feedback on bakery products. Corrective action has been taken and I am sanguine that you shall note the difference on your next visit.
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is a nice and cosy hotel, which is 50 meters away from fashionable malls of New Delhi. The malls offer high-quality products. Of course, you have to pay accordingly for that quality. Food courts at malls offer a wide variety of foods, usually cheaper than those at the hotel.

Hotel rooms were tidied every day. Ravinder is a nice young gentleman who provided housekeeping services at floor 4, often asking for feedback on his job.

I didn't like some waiters during the breakfast time who were unhappy with me when I told them I want to sit near the window. But in spite of that, a couple of other waiters, namely Sathish and Arjun, were very polite.

Room Tip: Of course, poolside has a better view. It probably doesn't add much happiness to have a view at...