“Best hospitality”

Ranked #29 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Gangtok, India
“Best hospitality”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The hotel services is very good and the food here is excellent. Everyone here makes me feel very safe and at home and amongst all Miss Shalini has been very warm and kind. She has provided me and my friends excellent service and made my stay here very comfortable and memorable. I look forward to coming back again and again with such warm atmosphere created by your staff specially Miss Shalini.

• Stayed April 2014
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. We look forward to your future visits with us.
General Manager - WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Ghaziabad, India
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Me and my friends visited Pan Asia restaurant last year when I was in India. Very good food, service and ambience. Value for money. Must visit for great experience. Staff was really good. I do remember there was a girl named Akanksha who greeted us nicely. I will visit next month again. :)
Cheers..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for dining in Pan Asian at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. We look forward to your future visits with us.
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Me and my wife's first stay at Sheraton New Delhi and I must say that stay was very comfortable and relaxing. All of the hotel staff was very polite and pleasant and they provided a very good service. We were very well looked after. The staff working at the Baywatch buffet was very friendly and polite. Rooms were comfortable, customer service was excellent and the food was great. The restaurants were excellent . Thoroughly ENJOYED it and would definitely recommend this hotel for business and pleasure .Brilliant Stuff

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Daljeet S
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. We look forward to your future visits with us.
Murcia, Spain
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I'm very please with the service given by the staff of this hotel especially from Mr. Virendra who works at the concierge.
He's a very professional worker. He did all the best to give me some information, and to provide the transport. I think Virendra is an excellent staff with your team. Look after him, because it's not very easy to find such as good quality as Miranda.
I hope to come back soon, and next time I'd like to spend more days at your hotel.
My best regards to all of you, and thanks again Virendra for your service and help.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 6, 2014

A very comfortable and relaxing stay. Excellent facilities and very friendly staff. The concierge by the name of Virendra was particularly helpful, very friendly and a credit to the hotel. Thoroughly recommended for a stay, either business or pleasure.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stayed her with my girlfriend who had just broken her leg and was in a lot of pain. Staff were very helpful and caring. They seem to have the right balance not too overly attentive which can get annoying in India. Breakfast was served in the room for no additional charge as it was difficult for us to get to the dinning room. Dinner buffet was excellent!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. We hope your friend is doing well now. We look forward to your future visits with us.
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I feel Sheraton hotel is best hotel in Dehli. Food ,service, room service, cucumber service is very good. Specially thanks to shalini who escorted me she is very polite she helped me a lot best service hotel in Delhi .

• Stayed April 2014
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by Shalini. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. We look forward to your future visits with us.