“Spectacular service”

Ranked #31 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Bengaluru, India
“Spectacular service”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The one aspect that makes this hotel stand out is the service from the staff. Simply impeccable. From the front desk, restaurant staff, bar and the concierge in particular. They understand the business traveller really well. Shalini at the front desk and Virendra at the concierge stand out for being absolutely genuine in their assistance.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by Shalini and Virendra. We look forward to your staying with us again.
General Manager - WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
New Delhi, India

Outstanding customer service...
I would like to share my experience at itc sheraton delhi with everyone. .I unfortunately got ill during my stay here, in which I ws unable to fly back to uk...if it wasn't for the staff at the itc sheraton..I dont know how I would have got through my illness. The staff were by my side and assisted me 24/7 to the hospital and supported me in everyway. They made me feel like I was at home there hospitality at this hotel is outstanding I am a well travelled person due to my proffesion I have never received such a amazing hospitality elsewhere.
I would like to personally thank farhana, poonam, kamal,manish, kewal, , gautam, sahib,akansha, Shalini, nikhil, dev, shefali, manjula,..the list goes on..to see me through my illness. And for there outstanding customer service they all deserve a well recommendation. Management please keep up with the excellent customer service training. I will definately recommend any of my friends, family members if ever visiting delhi on business or pleasure is to book itc sheraton new delhi for definite..

AZEEMA
ROOM: 627

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by Farhana, Poonam, Kamal, Manish, Kewal, Gautam, Sahib, Akansha, Shalini, Nikhil, Dev, Shefali and Manjula. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Abuja, Nigeria
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I am a regular guest here, From the entranceto the room,I always feel the welcome. Great service and great location . Staff is very great , ms Poonam Metha is really great . Great hotel in Delhi like my second home.
Housekeeping staff is awesome.

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by Poonam. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. We look forward to having you stay with us with your family.
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel twice on recent Great Rail journey.
It's a really lovely hotel, well maintained and with excellent rooms. It's also well located, reasonably close to some of the sights and very close to two large shopping malls.
The food was excellent from the varied buffets, and the only fault I would have was the terrible service in the restaurant at breakfast in particular. It seems the waiters deliberately ignored guests requests for tea and coffee and the tables remained stacked with dirty dishes whilst waiters passed and ignored .On the second morning I finally became furious at the treatment, and an apology was followed by tables being cleared and coffee brought. It's a pity however that it took me to become so irate to get the service one would expect as normal for this hotel brand.
All in all, would highly recommend this hotel, if they sort out restaurant staff.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 10, 2014

After a ruff start in Delhi (Traffic & Rain, after a long journey), Sheraton hotel was able to smooth me out and took me to a different level. I need to highlight the worm welcome I received from the staff. Specially to mention the name Shalini, who made me feel that I came home. She was on top of everything and guided me with all I need still with a smile. She was supper polite and communicated soo well. Thank you, it was needed at that time. Last but not least, The food was amazing and really matches my taste buds. Well-done guys for the one of the best treats ever. Hope to return soon… Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: I was on 7th floor, it was bit noisy at times from outside movements. Hope to try diifernt floor nex...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by Shalini. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 9, 2014

i jes love the hotel...virender from concierge is a great help...amazing place to drop inn...comfortable rooms,mouth watering food with famous resturant name dakshin...perfect location,welcoming staff...

• Stayed March 2014
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by Virendra. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 8, 2014

The service at this hotel was excellent especially Virendra (concierge) was very helpful and knowledgeable and went out of his way to make us comfortable. I will definitely recommend this hotel to all of our friends.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends