“Wedding par excellence”

Ranked #29 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
pune
“Wedding par excellence”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Had the wedding ceremony of my son here recently. Guests from 5 continents stayed for three days and were present for the wedding. The arrangements far exceeded our expectations. Staff was outstanding to say the least. Very polite, attentive and trained.
Europeans, Australians, Africans and Americans were equally impressed and have vowed to stay here again.
Can't praise the whole deal especially the food enough

Room Tip: go for pool facing room
Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay and hosting your son's wedding at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share with us such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the highest levels of comfort and quality service to ensure a memorable experience. Thank you once again for your recognition and we look forward your continued visits.
General Manager - WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 14, 2014

on Saturday,I visited pan asian @sheraton along with my friend to have lunch,I entered this beautiful hotel and it was really clean and green,As I walked into the lobby I did not exactly where the outlet was located so I saw one of the associates,So i asked her whether she could guide me to the pan Asian Restaurant .Farhana guided me to the outlet and while escorting me to the outlet I asked her to give me a brief info about the hotel.She gave me all the relevant details and I was really amazed as I could see she was really Commited to her job,As we reached Pan asian she introduced us to one of the staff at the outlet,He accordingly seated us comfortably.after the associate at the outlet seated us Farhana politely said please enjoy your meal and have a good day sir/madam.We had ordered for soup,starters and main course,the food was really delicious and served hot,value for money too.Avinash was very kind to us infact he suggested some dishes and we tried them out ,it was really good.After having a Sumptous meal,We decided to have a look at the hotel and I asked the staff whether they could call for Farhana.They said just give us a moment, we contacted Farhana mainly because we were really impressed with her,she was really commited to her job at the hotel,we needed some information about the hotel so she accordingly provided us with all details and made us satisfied.
most important of all was the guest relationship from Farhana and the food service by Avinash that really calls us for repeat visits to Sheraton.

It was a great day at sheraton......

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for dining at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by Farhana and Avinash. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.
Sibsagar, India
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I was in delhi on hotel sheraton on 30th,31st,1st 2014.I book the hotel by seeing review in trip advisor.The hotel is really best choice for family travellers. The rooms are very neat and almost all the facilities are available like cable t.v, hot and cold water in toilet . The best part was that the hotel allow me to early check in as I reached early morning of 30th December . The staff of hotel are very polite. A************** When ever I will go to delhi definitely I will stay at hotel SHERATON

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.
Bangalore
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I had the opportunity to stay at this place for attending a presentation. The Hotel is near three malls namely DLF Place, MGF Metropolitan mall and another mall. The funniest part is none of these malls are connected to the Hotel. All of these are at a walking distance. The DLF Mall being the closest.

I hadn't asked for airport pickup. Surprisingly I found a person with my name board at the Airport. I couldn't reject the temptation. The hotel coolly charged me Rs 1800/- for the pickup. I asked for a drop to a specified location the next day. Before I took the service, they charged me again Rs 1800/- + Taxes. I could have managed both with Taxis. [ Please note that both times, I didn't avail the service but the hotel kind of forced it on me ]

The rooms are average. The breakfast wasn't spectacular. You need to use the room key to access the elevator. The swiping of the room key doesnt work most of the time in the elevator.. you have to wait for other customers to come in so that you can swipe their card.

The charges are exorbitant. I didn't feel that i was getting value for money. There are much better and value for money hotels in Delhi. This place is a bit on the expensive side for the service and facilities they provide.

Will not repeat the stay.

Room Tip: Please ask specifically what you need. Be careful of hidden and extra service charges.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your constructive feedback. May we request you to please send us details on your stay for us to investigate the reason for the dissonance. You may e-mail me at benita.sharma@itchotels.in. We value your support and look forward to you giving us the opportunity to serve you.
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We had been traveling around the country and stayed at many hotels. This was the last one on our trip and from the moment we walked into the lobby it felt like we were being embraced by home. A true 5 star hotel in every sense of the word. We spent New Year's Eve here and it was a wonderful experience without being over the top crazy. The food and the accomodations were wonderful. The concierge was very helpful on a number of levels. I had a few personal problems and they fixed them immediately. If I had to search my memory for any "problem", the double doors to the bathroom were weird and didn't close properly. We could have said something but all the other service was over the top excellent it really didn't matter. Would DEFINITELY stay here again and recommend it to everyone I know.

Room Tip: I think that any room here would be excellent. We technically faced the street and it was pin drop q...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi. Thank you for taking the time to share with your constructive review. The bathroom door has been adjusted to close firmly. We value your patronage and look forward to your next visit.
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed January 11, 2014

The stay at the Hotel had been made as comfortable as it can be. The delicacies and cuisines served throughout the stay at the Hotel restaurants were scrumptious and delectable. The service at the Hotel is indeed praise worthy.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
BenitaNewDelhi, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Bangalore
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I have stayed here a couple of times mostly on work. They are expensive but have great service. The food is great including the breakfast spread. The rooms are lavishly decorated and well serviced.

Interestingly they have a all women floor for women traveling alone and even when there are otherwise no safety issues, this just makes you feel cared for. On these floors they have all women staff and men are only allowed when accompanied.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business