“Incredible Customer Focus”
Review of Sheraton New Delhi

Sheraton New Delhi
Ranked #20 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This hotel was exceptionally comfortable, clean, and I had a great night's sleep while attending to business meetings on two days in the Delhi area.I recieved some of the best service that I have experienced anywhere in the world. One of the day managers in the reception area, a Ms. Mehta, made special arrangements for particular India mangoes at my request, and when she learned that my next stop was a Sheraton property in Bangalore, she called ahead to insure that the local Mangoes for Bangalore were *waiting in my room at check in*. Who has time for this kind of customer focus in our busy world? The staff at this hotel have won me over. The exercise facilities were complete and modern and functioned well, and I enjoyed using these facilities also. Finally the hotel has several good resturants on the premises.

3  Thank ashokdad
BenitaNewDelhi, Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by Poonam. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The hotel location is perfect as close to two malls, City Select and DLF. Food quality is good. Rooms are nicely done. The best part is the staff, they are always very helpful n courteous.I have stayed here couple of times and everytime I get amazed by the staff. The ambiance is calm and cool and make you feel at peace.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Vijairajkumar
BenitaNewDelhi, Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This used to be one of my favorite hotels in Delhi. The location is ideal for me and there is now a new mall next to the hotel making it convenient to get some shopping done and some variety of food.

The breakfast buffet is splendid. The quality of the food is also very food and the service at the breakfast restaurant is also superb. However, the front desk persons are very green. So much so that the last time I checked in, they allowed an "intern" to fumble and struggle to get me a room while other staff were just watching and letting this people carry on. In the end, I got a room that was not what I reserved - double beds as opposed to king and a smoking instead of non-smoking.

Nevermind the check-in, each time for the last 3-4 times that i've checking in to this hotel, I've not gotten the room that I reserved and guaranteed online. The excuse that I got this time was that they are "not really Sheraton, we're ITC". OK. Thanks. Maybe you should let the folks at Sheraton know this so they can remove you from their website.

The furnishings are old. The carpets in the room are very dusty and degraded. The bathroom fixtures always have some issues (either not flushing properly, shower head leaks, etc.).

Stay away. Next trip, I'll try the Hilton which is right in the mall. If I want to enjoy a hot breakfast, there are restaurants in the mall to choose from. No more Sheraton Saket ... sorry ITC Saket.

Room Tip: Ask for a "Green Room" - hardly available though.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AsiaFlyer40
BenitaNewDelhi, Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi. We have made a note of you feedback and we regret your experience. Corrective action has been taken to ensure that this dissonance is not repeated and I am sanguine that you shall note the difference on your next visit. We request you to kindly give us an opportunity to "make amends" and re-establish credibility with you.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I keep on staying in this hotel on business trips and every time my experience is very good. staff is very courteous and welcoming. the location is very convenient and very close to offices located in Saket area. The quality and taste of food is very good at all the restaurant. The atmosphere is very calm and soothing. I highly recommend to select the hotel for business trip as well as on personal trips.

1  Thank rahultiwari82
BenitaNewDelhi, Manager at Sheraton New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Had a wonderful stay once again recently. The lounge is excellent with some excellent snacks and wine being served by a very hospitable staff. The swimming pool is awesome. All in all it is the place to chill. I have stayed here so often that when I go there the look in the eyes of the staff reminds me of a "Sher" my late father used to recite sometimes when he visited a place too often.
It goes
'Dekh Ni Gulsher Aaya
Kal Raati Toreya
Aj Pher Aaya'!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: 7th floor- the lounge is located there
1  Thank vinod b

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Was at the Sheraton for three nights and enjoy my stay since the moment I arrived at the Airport, where they were waiting for me.

The staff is super friendly and the service is of a truly Five Star Hotel.

The breakfast setup could be improved lots, though.

Overall: Great value and extremely comfy

2  Thank Esteban L

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Had a nice stay in Sheraton. I was on a business trip. It was nice experience on the whole stay. Staff is the real stars of the hotel.

Breakfast options are really awesome. The dining options are really good in the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business