The Eros Hotel is a solid choice when visiting New Delhi. It is well situated with good facilities, rooms and public areas. The buffet breakfast that is included is excellent with a variety of choices and options to satisfy almost any diet. A cook to order egg station, traditional Indian choices, fresh fruit and salads as well as cereals and an assortment of hot items are available.
There is a gym on site with good equipment for those wanting to workout and an on-site yoga instructor...make an appointment in advance for this service. Rooms are attractive with comfortable beds and great water pressure in the showers. A necessity at the end of the day in a city with so much dirt and dust!
The lobby bar is only adequate and the prices on their drinks are outrageous! They were unable to make a dirty martini and the wine selection was barely passable. An electronic duo was the entertainment most evenings and they were more of a detriment than an asset.
Good overall service, and atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eros Hotel New Delhi Nehru Place is perfectly placed for both the business and leisure traveler, with a prime location at the center of the city's business and commercial districts. With over 100 international business houses located in the immediate vicinity, we offer our corporate guests the convenience of having most of your business needs at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Eros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New Delhi
- Hotel Intercontinental
- Nehru Place Intercontinental
- InterContinental Nehru Place
- New Delhi Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel New Delhi