Arrived to a very warm reception only to discover that they had no hesitation in providing false information and ignoring the customer.
Hot water was not available in the bathrooms yet repeated excuses and promise of resumption of supply continued until the complaint reached the Duty Manager Udit who resolved the issue.
We returned to the Hotel 2 days later (on Friday 22nd November) for the 2nd part of the booking. reception desk promised that the Massage centre would call me within 5 minutes. I am still waiting .....!!!
Hot water was again not available from 3pm-midnight on Saturday , though this time a note had been posted in advance in each room
Very disappointed to have this level of service from a 5 star Hotel @ £100 per night charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eros Hotel New Delhi Nehru Place is perfectly placed for both the business and leisure traveler, with a prime location at the center of the city's business and commercial districts. With over 100 international business houses located in the immediate vicinity, we offer our corporate guests the convenience of having most of your business needs at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Eros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New Delhi
- Hotel Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel New Delhi
- New Delhi Intercontinental
- Nehru Place Intercontinental
- InterContinental Nehru Place