Stayed in this hotel this month for 2 nights, i think it was room 929. room is ok, bed good, bathroom ok. good view of the city from the room. the commode doesn't have a bidet shower, becomes a bit of bother for those of us who use water. guys this is india!
internet is expensive. since it was winter didn't use the pool, but it looked ok. there also was smaller childrens' pool.
breakfast area is a bit small but the buffet selection is just right. the buffet lunch served as a part of the conference was below average but the dinner was ok.
the conference area was adequate size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eros Hotel New Delhi Nehru Place is perfectly placed for both the business and leisure traveler, with a prime location at the center of the city's business and commercial districts. With over 100 international business houses located in the immediate vicinity, we offer our corporate guests the convenience of having most of your business needs at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Eros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New Delhi
- New Delhi Intercontinental
- Hotel Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel New Delhi
- Nehru Place Intercontinental
- InterContinental Nehru Place