Eros Hotel
The Suryaa(New Delhi)
$86
$62
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
$27
$21
  • Restaurant
1,456 results
All reviewsnehru placesingh sahiblotus templeempress of chinahealth clubcoffee shopspecial thankssouth delhibusiness tripthe executive loungeindian restaurantf bbreakfast buffetcourteous staffbusiness hotelmini bargreat hospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Lots of security, and wood panelling it felt very secure and comfortable. But restaurants were two in number and service was slow and once totally forgotten. The small shopping arcade provided a pushy experience not seen since Mumbai but I didn't buy anything. The buffet was smaller than expected and rather limited in range. I was especially disappointed that the speciality beers listed in the menu were not available - not even one of them, although it took 3 waiters and a phone call to find that out.
The room was comfortable although showing slight ageing service around the rooms was better but overall not the Hilton experience I had expected.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Eros_Nehru_Place, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear Steve361,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Eros Managed by Hilton, it was a pleasure having you with us.

Whilst we are pleased to learn that you felt comfortable and safe with us, we are sorry that you were disappointed with your dining experiences and our service. Your valuable feedback has been shared with the relevant department and our team members will be carrying out process reviews in their on-going efforts to deliver the exemplary service expected of the hotel. With regards to the specialty beers, I can confirm that our suppliers experienced shipment delays, which is a regular occurrence especially with the import of specialty beverages into India. However, we have since received our stock.

We hope for another opportunity to deliver a better stay experience to you, should you return to New Delhi in the future.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I got a room booked on the 12th(highest) floor of the hotel, having access to the executive lounge.It was an extremely special day as I wanted a very Exclusive Valentines Day with my wife.Ms Ritika Singh (Front Office Manager), truly went out of the way to create a magical experience for both of us, with assistance from the execution team of course.I express my deepest gratitude to her.

Hilton has always been very special as, at Hilton, my wife and I met for the first time, got fixed and spent our wedding night too. Now another significant event of our togetherness gets added to the list "Our First Valentines Day".

Thank You Julian, Ritika and Hilton for the most amazing times, hospitality, professionalism and the perfect personal touch.

Dear RajatSoni,

My team and I are heartened to receive your wonderful review, thank you for staying with us during the romantic Valentine's Day period.

Every guest is an important individual to us and we are dedicated to delivering the best stay experiences to all our guest. It was our pleasure to add yet another milestone for you and your wife, and deliver a wonderful experience to you both. Ritika extends her warmest thanks for your special mention of her assistance. She, together with all of us here at Eros Managed by Hilton, is delighted that you both felt well-looked after during your stay with us.

We certainly look forward to seeing you both again and celebrating many more special occasions with you!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I am extremely disappointed with this hotel. Being managed by Hilton, I had a different picture in my mind.
- Bathroom fittings were falling off
- Furniture was old & worn out
- The lift interiors were dated (wood chipped off)
- Staff not courteous enough to match the brand they are working for

Would not recommend to anyone.

2  Thank manhasgs

Dear gsmanhas,

I am very sorry to learn that your recent stay with us fell below your expectations.

As we continue to strive for excellence in the quality of our products and services, your valuable feedback is much appreciated. I wish to assure you that contrary to the experience you have gained from your stay, the team continues to work hard to deliver the exemplary Hilton quality service and experience to all our guests. We are also taking steps to address and rectify the issues that you have pointed out.

Thank you for staying with us. Whilst you have indicated otherwise, we hope that you will grant us another opportunity in the future to deliver a better stay experience to you.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have just returned from 3 nights at the Eros - booked for me as meeting I attended was held there. I arrived during the night and was greeted warmly and checked in efficiently. The room was on the 7th floor and was large and very well appointed with everything you could want. The bed was wonderful - huge and extremely comfortable. There was a great choice of pillows. The curtains provided very good blackout. There is a small room with cupboard, large safe and area to leave suitcases between bedroom and bathroom. It also has a refridgerator with drinks. The bathroom was very good - well provided with a variety of items to meet most needs. The shower is over the bath and provides a very powerful jet of hot water that was very refreshing. There is a large TV with wide range of channels and a good desk. There was no noise and I slept extremely well each night. The room was clean, bright and the view from the window was great looking over the Lotus Temple. Breakfast was very good with a large variety of Indian and western options. The many staff were very helpful and efficient delivering eggs, coffee and toast to your table very quickly. I found the food to be excellent and the staff universally courteous and helpful. I was extremely impressed by this hotel and would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Worth staying on higher floor to get view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear r0man53,

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at Eros Managed by Hilton.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback on our hospitality, the room and breakfast spread. We are happy to note that not only were you comfortable and felt at home in our guest room, you were also delighted by the little touches, such as the choice of pillows and amenities. My team extend their warmest thanks for your kind mention of their friendly and professional service.

We are grateful for your recommendation of the hotel and look forward to being of service to you again on your next trip to New Delhi.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is a large 5-star hotel on Nehru Place, away from the centre of the city and about 30 minutes from the airport. We arrived at 2am, after a long flight from Zurich. Checkin was smooth, although the entrance and security arrangements are a little awkward as there are steps up to the hotel entrance and security screen is right on the top step. In contrast with hotels in other cities on our trip, this hotel was fairly empty, which made our stay very pleasant. The staff were also friendly and very helpful. The room we used was spacious and well appointed, but the bathroom so-so, and closet small and awkward. Strangely for a Hilton, the shower was not a walk-in, but over a bath – and a bath with a convex surface, which could be dangerous when covered with soap and water (no slip mat) - and an enormous rose that makes keeping the water off the bathroom floor a challenge.

There were also some cleanliness problems. I could not help but notice that the bathroom floor corners were stained, particularly behind the door. I had to accost a cleaning supervisor to have the door problem fixed (sort of) – but generally, I think there is a cleaning management and training problem. We use Hilton hotels extensively. Eros needs to fix this problem, otherwise they may find Hilton telling them goodbye. A second problem in an otherwise enjoyable stay at the hotel was the closet. With an ironing board and iron included in the closet, simply, there is not enough room for a reasonable number of clothes hangers, which a tourist staying for 3-4 days might reasonably need. We removed the iron and board, but even then there is insufficient space. On the plus side, however, wifi was reliable and pretty strong. The hotel has a nice spacious dining room for dinner. We had access to the executive club, which is pretty small as Asian Hilton Exec clubs go, and pretty ordinary. Certainly, nowhere near the standards in Singapore, Bangkok, or Hong Kong, despite the obliging and friendly staff. The breakfast was fine, with good coffee but limited choices were offered in a 1970s style cabinet with sliding doors, which made nit difficult to access some of the food. The door channel also needed cleaning. The buffet downstairs was pretty sumptuous with Indian and European foods, and good service, although not haute cuisine.

If we were to return to Delhi, we would probably use this gracious hotel again – but Eros needs to fix these problems.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Eros_Nehru_Place, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear JohnEO,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Eros Managed by Hilton, we are pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We very much appreciate your valuable feedback, which gives us insights on both our strengths and areas for improvement. It is good to know that the service provided by the team members was warm and professional, and that you were happy with our guest room and WiFi connection. We thank you for bringing to our attention the cleanliness issues, which our Housekeepers will certainly address to ensure the high standards expected of the hotel. We have also taken your comments regarding the closet space, Executive Lounge and its breakfast service into consideration as we plan future enhancements for the hotel. We are nevertheless pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet spread in Blooms.

Thank you again for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to New Delhi.