“Nice hotel very friendly”
Review of Eros Hotel

Eros Hotel
Ranked #37 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice hotel very friendly”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

A very nice hotel and the staff were excellent very helpful. They helped with my late check in and also went out of their way to make sure I got some breakfast even though the kitchen was closed when I left on my 5am trip

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Eros_Nehru_Place, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear pauly1976,

Thank you for posting your kind review of Eros Managed by Hilton, we are delighted that your brief stay with us left you with a wonderful impression.

My team has received your feedback with much appreciation. Indeed, it is very encouraging for them to know that what they do everyday has a positive impact on our guests.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you back on your next trip to New Delhi.

Julian Ayers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (263)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Barcelona
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I am staying at eros hotel by hilton at nehru place, i checked in , in this hotel on 28th.. After i entered the room, just after half an hour found three cocroches in the room, i reported that and after waiting like 20 minutes, the duty manager came in my room, i showed them the cocroches and the answer was JUST SORRY FOR THAT SIR, i asked them to chenge my room , wheich they did it..... But i asked them a writen clarification from them, which they kept saying me to send me but still there is no response, may they will repea SORRY again when i leave the hotel...... Later i was offered to have something complimentry to keep quite, which i did not accept, i asked them to bring this to higher authourties of the hoteo, but this never happened, so i decided to not to pull it long, as they dont care, its just that next time no need to come here, as my booking is pre paid, so i still have to be here for a couple of days more,....

The service is poor. and slow, .. Some times you need to call three four times for your order to be placed, just the last night i was in other where one of my friend was staying, we had to wait for 45 minutes and called like 4 times , and the the person apeared to take the order.

Rooms are just fine, but as i said not really cared to keep clean, the service is avearage.. Not worth what you pay, next time i will choose any other hotel..

Room Tip: Best option is to look for any pther hotel in the city, at least should be worth what you pay..
4 Thank 123visitor
Eros_Nehru_Place, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Dear 123visitor,

I sincerely regret the inconveniences you encountered during your recent stay with us.

Your feedback is very valuable to us and my team and I are taking your comments seriously. We understand the importance of maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene, as well as ensuring the best stay experience for all our guests.

With regards to the general issue of insects in the hotel, we have a professional pest control company on our panel to constantly monitor all rooms and guest and staff areas for pest control and eradication. Please rest assured that we are working closely with them to address your feedback.

I can also assure you that my team are working on the service shortfalls you have brought up and we are confident that through our on-going training programmes, we continue to provide the personalised service expected of us.

I am very sorry that we could not deliver a better stay experience for you and understand how this has affected your impression of us. Nevertheless, we hope for the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Enjoyed my stay at the Eros Hotel with my wife. It was a perfect beginning for our honeymoon. The service in the hotel was amazingly fast and the breakfast buffet was well laid with lots of varities to choose from.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank ajay1173
Eros_Nehru_Place, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Dear ajay1173,

Thank you for your kind review of Eros Managed by Hilton, we are delighted that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us.

My team are very pleased to have delivered a "perfect beginning" to your honeymoon! We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great stay. I was there for a conference for 1 night and had a great time. The room had a nice view overlooking the lotus temple and nehru place metro station. The bed and shower the two things I look for were perfect.

The best part my flight was late at night around 10 pm and they let me do a late checkout till 5 pm. None of my request were turned down. Now that what I call hospitality.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank mumbai_times
Eros_Nehru_Place, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this review, August 25, 2012
Dear mumbai_times,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Eros Managed by Hilton. It is a pleasure knowing that your brief stay with us was enjoyable and comfortable.

We are delighted that you felt well-looked after and hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This is a overpriced motel.....that is all. The food is unimaginative. The salmon sandwich has bones !!!!!!, the chicken is made of granite, the portions are teensy weensy.....ok if u r dieting otherwise u can starve. The staff are most unhelpful. If u ask for something they say ""Yesss Saaaarr"" and disappear. You have to ask at lest 3 people to get anything done. try going elsewhere.

1 Thank avid-zoomer
Eros_Nehru_Place, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Dear avid-zoomer,

We sincerely regret that your recent visit with us was far from your expectations.

Your feedback on our food and service is much appreciated; my team continues to work hard to deliver the usual high standards of our products and services expected of the hotel. Please rest assured that we are committed to providing the best stay experience for all our guests.

Thank you for staying with us and whilst you have indicated otherwise, we hope for the opportunity of serving you again in the future.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The lobby was good and even the lifts were beautiful. The room was great with a fantastic view of the the Lotus Temple. The free breakfast was excellent with all varieties of dishes. The service was effecient and will always be eager to come back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Eros_Nehru_Place, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Dear Rayan B,

Thank you for your kind review of Eros Managed by Hilton, my team and I are very pleased that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay.

Your feedback on our service, the room and breakfast variety is very much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again when you next return.

India
Reviewed August 13, 2012

The Eros Hilton has a great location at Nehru place and is a stones throw drive from Okhla Industrial Estate. Very convenient for this reason.

The rooms appear to have been given a face lift after Hilton took over and are definitely worth what you pay for, which is not much. Any higher may be a rip off!

The hotel has plenty to offer as food options with restaurants both multi and specialised cuisine. the breakfast buffet gets a prize from me for the healthy option counter. Do note that they have a significant Japanese/Korean guest count and a bulk of the offer at breakfast atleast is catering to them. The Hilton however ensures that the rest of the crowd is kept happy with a choice of freshly prepared options. Must try's at breakfast - the chocolate milkshake / smoothie. They also offer a dinner buffet but it sounds very expensive.

Staff attitude is efficient and friendly and they do try and help you with a genuine effort. That is why I also prefer going back again.

A good bet for a business traveller looking to stay in those parts of Delhi.

Room Tip: The higher floors have better views
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Eros_Nehru_Place, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Dear HindoostanWanderer,

Thank you for making us your preferred hotel in New Delhi, it is always a pleasure having you with us.

My team is very encouraged by your feedback regarding their service. Indeed, they do work hard to deliver the best stay experience for all our guests. We are also delighted that our breakfast buffet is a highlight during your stays with us.

We look forward to being of service to you again on your next trip to New Delhi.