I stayed here over the weekend of the first F1 Indian Grand Prix on the 10th floor and had access to the executive lounge as i'm a Hilton gold card holder.
The hotel has recently changed from being an IHG property to a Hilton and appears to have been renovated at least in the parts I have seen.
My room was large with an American king sized bed (as opposed to a European king size), and good work area with both wired and wireless internet. There is a new large flat panel tv on the wall, unfortunately let down by the signal quality.
The executive lounge offers a good buffet in the evening of local food and I was lucky enough to meet Mr Raghunandan Sharma the hotels Chef de Cuisine who was pleasantly surprised that my British palette loved his food.
I look forward to returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eros Hotel New Delhi Nehru Place is perfectly placed for both the business and leisure traveler, with a prime location at the center of the city's business and commercial districts. With over 100 international business houses located in the immediate vicinity, we offer our corporate guests the convenience of having most of your business needs at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Eros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New Delhi
- Intercontinental Hotel New Delhi
- New Delhi Intercontinental
- Hotel Intercontinental
- Nehru Place Intercontinental
- InterContinental Nehru Place