“Amazing Mexican food with live music”
Review of Rodeo

Rodeo
Ranked #339 of 12,749 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had gone there in 1997 and after that happened to go now. My! My! What amazing Mexican food and lovely live music. Regular supply of fresh warm nachos. First I went with my husband last month and just loved the place. Couple of weeks later took my 2 kids, aged 12 and 9 and they equally loved the place. Full marks for the lovely music, great food and excellent warm service. Keep it up!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Supposedly the oldest authentic mexican joint in town, Rodeo is one of the few places to get Mexican food in Delhi. Done to resemble an old western style saloon, the decor comprises of swinging saloon doors ,old type western lanterns, wooden chairs & a mathcing bar.Cowboy hats & colorful mexican Tlaxcala shawls tastefully adorn the walls. The waiters are dressed up as cowboys

Anyways
Food:

The food did take some time but it was worth the wait.
The quantity was sufficient and the quality was good.
Portions were fulfilling .One can also ask for additional servings of Tortilla,sour cream, salsa mix & grated cheese.

Each dish had its distinctive taste.One could easily differentiate one flavour from another.
Further,cheese was not excessively used in the dishes.

Special Notes:-

1) 15 percent off on Citibank cards

2)10 percent service charge

3)Open beyond midnight

4) Good music

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Decent food, but good ambience. Nice Mexican style alcohol and live music. "mexican word of the day' on the table is pretty funny too :)

Had a good time with friends!!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My first encounter with Rodeo was in the year 1998. Rodeo used to be rage at that time and lot of Karoke night used to happen at this Mexican outlet fro food and drinks. I celebrated my birthday once at Rodeo and was happy with their Happy hours strategy. I recently visited Rodeo in February 2013, I was nostalgic immediately. Luved the stll good ambience and especially the pitcher. Tried the lip-smacking tacos and non-veg platter of seeks and kebabs. This used to be my famous hangout during college days. And still I can rate this place as one of the best with supreme confidence. Though, the place is somewhat compact and small compared to the newly opened restaurant and bars. The major attraction at this place being the saddled horse backs at the bar counter, instead of bar stools.

It is very conveniently located in the busy surroundings of Connaught place. Rodeo will always remain my favorite.

I miss my hometown Delhi and Gurgaon a lot!!! But Work comes first, so it is Bangalore and Hyderabad for me which is keeping me occupied writing reviews for the city, restaurants, pubs and major attractions.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Beautifully set mexican ambience, with bar stools like horse back saddle. Nicely dressed service personnels, & most importantly awesome live music; no match with any in the capital. Tried nachos with guacamole. Guacamole dip was delicious.
Perfect set of a romantic ambience, one can have a cozy time with his/ her loved one & with friends as well.
Rodeo is a perfect place for me to enjoy my favourite drink (JD with Coke) :) .
Keep up your excellence. Cheers !!