“Excellent service, warm welcome”
Review of Namaskar India

and 1 more site!
Namaskar India
Ranked #172 of 954 Specialty Lodging in New Delhi
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stayed at this lodge during Delhi Winter, In spite of very cold weather, hotel staff welcome us very warmly, they were on their toes for every request and made our stay very comfortable & pleasent.

Food and room service was very good.

True value for money.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Namaskar India

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Having stayed in another hostel the first 2 nights, I was recommended this quaint-looking hostel by the travel and information centre in New Delhi. I had complained about the appalling conditions at the hostel I was staying in.

To my surprise, this hostel belonged to the same owner, but what a contrast! The reception staff was pleasant and courteous and one of them offered the traditional tea 'chai' before I was shown to my spacious room. Silver-gilded furnishings greeted me when I entered the room. From the bed to the wall-mounted mirror, the coffee table to the console, this was so different from the previous room I stayed in. Perhaps the owner should apply the same decor to the other hostel. The bathroom could be better maintained though, but I decided to look pass it. Obviously, I cannot compare it to a luxury property, but no matter. I definitely felt much better staying here for the night before departing to Agra. Wireless internet access is available too, so be sure you ask for the password and username. One thing I must mention is that it is quiet as it faces a side alley, not the main road. So, if it is peace and quiet you are looking for away from the honking of vehicles, Namaskar India is a peaceful respite.

Ironically, I had actually booked this hostel before changing to the first one as it took awhile for the comfirmation of my booking to come through. So there you have it, in the end; it worked out well!

• Stayed: December 2012
arun1900, Owner at Namaskar India, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your words of appreciation and encouragement for our team.

I am delighted to note that we have met your expectations during your stay with us. At The Namaskar India New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Warm regards,
Arun Ganhotra

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Excellent Hospitality and services ..... If anybody wants to stay in Delhi ..... remember Namaskar India as one of the most economical and full of all the best and latest services. Really excellent. Nice rooms and very good room service.

Room Tip: Corner Suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 15, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
arun1900, Owner at Namaskar India, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Reviewed December 8, 2012

good location,near resturent and bussiness.very friendly and accommdating staff.clean room and good sarvice. i reccocomend for bussiness travellers ,they really make sure that you are that u are comfortable. when i come from usa ,i stay here. who wants to good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2012

There are many hotels in karolbagh but I strongly recommend this one as the staff is very friendly, extremely professional well behaved and the hotel itself is well mentained n clean over all the service is very good. While other's just promise, they really make sure that you are comfortable and pampered. I really enjoyed my stay at namaskar. I recommend it to all who are travelling to Delhi.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank kapoorsharit
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

I like this guesthouse. The location is great. It's easy to get to Karol Bargh metro stop, near to market and shopping area. It's located in local community, its quiet and comfortable to stay here and you can get good sleep. All of the staff are nice. the room is clean and spacious. I will stay here when I come back to Delhi.

• Stayed: November 2012