“Comfortable Stay”

Ranked #205 of 1,095 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Gangtok, India
“Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights during March, the location proved to be perfect. Easy and quick metro connections to every part of the city are just a few steps away. The rooms themselves are really spacious,clean and well equipped with a TV & AC. The service was excellent.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Nyima_12

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Dehradun, India
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I along my wife visited Delhi & were in search of some good home like place, ultimately we landed at "Sweet Holiday Home" The couple were very hospitable & excellent to receive us with full of energy & enthusiam.Stay was very good.Morning breakfast was just as good as we were enjoying on our home dinning table,chatting on various issues.Overall, my stay at Sweet Holiday Home was comfortable, convenient and delightful. I would recommend everyone visiting Delhi to spend time with this lovely couple.

Room Tip: I prefer wash rooms should be very clean
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank 299rajiv
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 19, 2012

On my last visit to Delhi from London, I stayed over at Sweet Holiday Home with my friends for 4 days. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and the company of the warm and hospitable couple who run the B&B. It was quite easy commuting to and fro the Holiday Home and central Delhi because of the affordable Delhi metro system I was able to reach everywhere in Delhi in a few minutes of travel (nearest metro stations: Rohini East and Pitampura).

My hosts were delightful people who made sure that my stay was comfortable, convenient and value for money. The breakfast served to us was incredibly scrumptious, home-cooked and healthy; rather I can say the best food I had in Delhi!! The rooms are clean and well-maintained. LCD tv plays good Indian cinema. The wi-fi connection was a great help for me to remain connected. Valuable interaction about the city and its culture with the owners helped me a great deal travelling through the city.

So all those who are looking for a comfortable place with affordable price and excellent hospitality --- LOOK NO FURTHER!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank apoorva25
New Delhi, India
Reviewed April 2, 2012

It was great staying at Sweet Holiday Home with my colleagues in March 2012. Clean, safe, modern decor and fittings, quiet surroundings and great access to nearby park, PVR cinema, restaurants and malls is what made our week long stay an enjoyable and comfortable experience.
In Delhi to attend a wedding as well as a few business meetings, we found the B&B experience at Sweet Holiday Home a much richer experience than a hotel and great value for money too! The hosts are warm and helpful and took great care of us whether it was for taxi bookings or providing delicious Indian meals. The rooms and bathrooms are modern and clean with great amenities including LCD flat screen TVs, Wi-fi, 24hrs hot & cold showers and comfortable beds. Prashant Vihar area was quiet and a welcome relief from the hustle and bustle of Delhi, yet with easy access to other parts of the city through metro and cabs. All in all a great experience.
I would heartily recommend this b&b to anyone wanting a comfortable, clean, friendly place to stay in Delhi.

Room Tip: They also have a large hall on the top floor which can be excellently used for meetings and small ga...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank ApexVentura
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I stayed with the couple for 3 days at their B&B and my experience was as good as could be. They are warm, nice, congenial people with enthusiasm for making their guests feel at home. The location is also good and the area is quiet and serene with all things you can need in close vicinity. As for the food I was served, it was delicious and hygienic. The rooms are large, clean and newly furnished with all facilities one can think of. I definitely plan on staying here each time i come to delhi.

I would recommend it to anyone and everyone visiting Delhi and looking for a B&B.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank niya r
Carlisle, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Places to stay like this are few are far between! Where do I start?
Location: On a quiet street, 2 minutes walk from a small park, cinema and a few shops.
Rooms: Clean, quiet and comfortable (you won't need you travel sheet here!).
Breakfast: Absolutely fantastic! There was enough food given to 2 of us to feed an army and it was all home-made and delicious (the paratha is the best that I have had!)
Hospitality: The owners speak perfect English and absolutely nothing is too much trouble for them - advising on places to visit, getting around, Indian culture and vetting taxi drivers for my female friend's drive to the airport!
There really is no need to look elsewhere...

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends