Tatvamasi Homestay
$148
$86
$119
$92
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$177
$181
$110
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$211
$161
Agoda.com
$99
$89
$169
$119
All reviewscr parkhome away from homechaimr pankajkali templesouth delhibed and breakfastsmall kitchenplace to stayrestaurants and shopssafe neighborhoodhome stayvisit delhilocal marketresidential areafirst stopclean rooms
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed at this place for 8 nights and 9 days and can happily recommend this place to anyone. My stay here was worthwhile. Every care is taken of your concern with the owner of the place i.e. Mr. Pankaj, being a warm and friendly person to interact with. :) Besides, the room is very comfortable to give you a peaceful mind after a tiring day.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
anandabandb, Owner at Tatvamasi Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thanks for the review & the great conversations !!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Been to few guests houses in Delhi, must say that this was one of my best stay there. Hospitality is warm, host is friendly. Place was clean and spacious, with Wifi facility. Enjoy my stay and certainly like to be back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank FooKokWah
anandabandb, Owner at Tatvamasi Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you & see you !!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Anyone visiting India may have heard the famous slogan about Indian hospitality - "Atithi Devo Bhavah" which means "Guest is God". But if you wish to actually experience this, you need to stay at Ananda Bed & Breakfast during your next visit to Delhi. Located in the peaceful environment of South Delhi, Anand Bed & Breakfast is an ideal place for families who are looking for low budget but high quality accommodation. The rooms and Kitchen are well equipped. There was nothing missing that I needed.

The free wifi was a great advantage for me as I was able to work remotely during my stay. My husband and children were also very happy with the internet connectivity through their smart devices.

I stayed there for two weeks with my husband and two grown up children and we all felt the same as some other reviewers have mentioned - "Home away from home". Mr. Pankaj Bajaj and his mother did everything to make us feel comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in their cozy cocoon.
I strongly recommend Ananda Bed & Breakfast for long-term stay. It is extremely economical for family visits.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
anandabandb, Owner at Tatvamasi Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you Madam.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I along with my invalid wife & son stayed at the Annanda from 22/05/2013 to 28/05/2013. Since rooms had attached kitchen, we could ourselves any thing we wanted and 24/7 supermarkets are quite nearby. The hotel is clean & rooms are quite comfy. My son could have his favourite pizzas & hambutgers by ordering home delivery. The young owner of Annand went beyond his call of duty and at times carried my invalid wife to the taxi. Since he is a Delhite so he knows all the shopping districts any hospitals we needed to go. He is always there to listen to your problems and help you out. As we are from Bangladesh, I really am grateful to him for his for all his help. I think it is a great family place for foreigners.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
anandabandb, Owner at Tatvamasi Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you Sir !!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

It's really a home away from home. Mr. Pankaj is really helpful.We had a real pleasant experience of staying here.It is a safe and peaceful neighborhood,well connected with the rest of Delhi.I have been to Delhi 1st time with my family and was very satisfied.People who come to Delhi without knowing much about the city can surely book here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
anandabandb, Owner at Tatvamasi Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you !!