Tatvamasi Homestay
$97
$137
$124
  • Breakfast included
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$176
$101
$91
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$211
$178
Agoda.com
$169
$119
All reviewscr parkhome away from homechaimr pankajkali templesouth delhibed and breakfastsmall kitchenplace to stayrestaurants and shopssafe neighborhoodhome stayvisit delhilocal marketresidential areafirst stopclean rooms
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We were Delhi on two previous occasions and in 3 different places, I did not look forward to staying in Delhi again as the stays were far from memorable though the accommodations were not in the budget category.
After some careful consideration we considered Ananda B&B for our third trip from references and value for money. We had a little one undergoing medical treatment at Nutech Mediworld Greenpark and for a big family (the support group) from south India Pankaj's offering seem to be perfect, and by any standard it has by far exceeded my expectations. I was a bit apprehensive but all fears... were just fears. For once we had found a gem of a place. If I were to come again to Delhi this would be the place I’d want to stay and I’d recommend it to anyone.
We were very comfortable and well looked after during our 4 week stay. Pankaj is great host and one has the feeling that you are at your own home. The in-house amenities, locality, proximity to parks, markets, eateries/restaurants and temples makes it a perfect choice for families. The only thing one can accuse Mr Pankaj is for being too helpful and I mean that in a good way. Keep up the good work Mr. Pankaj. Delhi is not an easy place to negotiate and not having to worry about the place of stay simply bought a nice sense of semblance to our stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
anandabandb, Owner at Tatvamasi Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thanks for such a gracious review.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had stayed earlier at Ananda B&B, but this time (17-21 Mar'13) it was for 4 nights in a row, so I had a chance to really experience the stay. It was excellent. The room furnishings, the facilities and most of all, the hospitality of the host (I prefer that term to 'owner') was something to be savoured. All in all a very comfortable stay and full value for money. Fully recommended to all seeking a great place to stay in Delhi.

Bhaskar Sikder, Goa

Room Tip: To get the front rooms on the first and/or second floors.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 354baski

Thanks Sir & many thanks for the intelligent conversations full of wisdom.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

It was my first time in Delhi so I was a little aprehensive but I could not have found a nicer place to stay. It is very clean and in a nice area. Pankaj and his mother are so kind and helpful. I needed to organise a sim card etc and they went out of there way to help me. I will definatly stay there again :)

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank zahz

Thank you. It was pleasure to meet you.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have stayed in Ananda for around 4 months & am very impressed with the cleanliness and the facilities. It has become my India home and would recommend it to anyone.The moment i stepped foot in delhi, Pankaj was extremely helpful & welcoming. My first morning, he toured me around the neighborhood and gave suggestions on food and drink not found in any guide book. He provided me with thorough transit information which made getting around delhi significantly easier. He understands his guest's needs as well as an Indian lifestyle and is able to translate cultures with ease. He communicates promptly by phone as any need arises. The room was clean, spacious & well air conditioned. The neighborhood is great and the house is facing a very green park. The place is close to GKII market which is full of restaurants serving multiple cuisines & has a lot of good grocery stores.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MansourKarrobi

Thank you !!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We arrived in Ananda B&B in a group of 5, and all of us were received with warmth by the owner himself, Mr. Bajaj. The accommodation is well furnished with a fully equipped kitchen.The staff is very friendly. It is a very safe place to put up for girls. After a long working day, we always went back to a tidy room. Delhi in cold winter nights can get extremely boring but Ananda B&B even arranged terrace bon fires. The location is very good with many places to visit nearby. If your visiting Delhi and are confused about accommodation, this is the best place with good value for money.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shotovisha
anandabandb, Owner at Tatvamasi Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Thank you.