“Golden Triangle with Rajasthan”

Classic Taj Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$98.00*
and up
Private Tour: Day Trip to Agra from Delhi including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
Ranked #95 of 443 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Classic Taj Tours offer a guided tour to all the parts of India. We offer incredible tour packages and well-designed tours in any part of India. We are an all-inclusive travel portal and all our packages & itineraries have been designed aptly to meet all of the requisites of a traveler within India or from around the globe. We ensure that our customers can enjoy a classic tour to India during their vacation. You can also access our website to know detailed tour information. Two of our most popular tour packages include the classic Golden Triangle India and an unforgettable Tour to Delhi Agra Jaipur. At Classictajtours, we nurture a smart, conceptualized and all encompassing travel planning perception with a simple purpose; to make travelling easy, effortless as well as convenient for each and every person. Our goal - to come up with customized tour solutions for people to bring forward highly affordable tour packages that commendably offer value to our client's hard earned money. For this, we continually get ourselves committed in giving unforgettable and pleasurable sightseeing with an explicit tour to getaways in India. We can also customize your trips or can enhance the length of a regular tour to include additional destinations of your choice.
Munich, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Golden Triangle with Rajasthan”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My recent trip to India has been exceptional. Thanks to Mr. Mohd Saad for the very well organized tour down to the last detail, I never had to worry for anything. I was given the best driver, Mr. Anil Singh, respectful and knowledgeable. I was given reasonable prices given the mileage I accrued and hotel accommodations. Before this trip, I was a little worried traveling as a solo woman with all the news that I've been hearing but during the trip, I truly felt looked after for from the day I arrived at the Delhi airport through my 2-week vacation. Not only did I see the wonderful historic places but I got to be friends with Rajasthani folks in Jodhpur which made the trip all the more unforgettable. So thanks again to Mr. Saad, sorry for the delay in writing my review, I am still writing series of blog posts about my trip. I will let you know when I'm done :)

Visited January 2013
1 Thank angelcalayag

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“4 Day Golden Triangle Tour”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Excellent organisation from Classic Taj Tours. Only had a few days leave and they returned with a plan that matched our available time. Booked for the 5 star option and the hotels were beautiful and world class in regards service and comfort.
On arrival we were handed a day to day plan that even had our flight of departure. That detail gave us confidence we were in good hands.
All tour guides were excellent and informative. The driver Mr Suresh looked after us extremely well and was available and flexible to our plans. I Would highly recommend the company in all respects.

Richard and Ludivine

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Richard H
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Four Day Golden Triangle Tour”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We planned to visit Taj Mahal quiet some time ago, I booked this tour well in advance with Classic Taj Tours (found online), had several email correspondence with Mohd. Saad. He was very prompt in responding to emails. However, we did not know how the overall tour would be. When we arrived at New Delhi airport, Mohd Saad and the Driver (Mr. Paul) were waiting for us. Mr. Saad handed me the tour plan and he accompanied us for couple of hours in Delhi, visited Humayun's Palace, Qutub Minar etc. We then headed to Jaipur and visited jantar Mantar, Kings Palace, Amber Fort and Ajmeer. Stayed there for couple of days. Next we went to Agra, visited Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Came back to Delhi the next day. In one word, the whole tour experience was "EXCELLENT". All arrangements, including tour guides, made my Saad was simply "FANTASTIC". Driver Paul was a fabulous guy. Hotels we stayed, the food, stores we visited- all were excellent. I would recommend anyone who is wanting to be safe, be given great guides and drivers and a smooth and efficient service to use "CLASSI TAJ TOURS". I already recommended many of my friends to consider CLASSIC TAJ TOURS if they are planning to visit Taj Mahal or any other places in India.

3 Thank Rezaul K
San Jose, California
“2012 Four Day Golden Triangle tour”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We had booked this tour well in advance from the US and I was a little worried as to how the tour will turn out, but this turned out to be one of the best tours we have taken. Right from the time they picked us from Delhi airport till we were dropped off at Jaipur airport the trip was fantastic. All the days were very well planned. The tour guides in all three place Delhi, Agra and Jaipur were knowledgable. Our driver Sunder was very pleasant and a good driver. We always felt safe and did not have to worry about anything.

I already have recommended this tour company to my friends and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Gaborone, Botswana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Impressed!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Our group of 11 was catered for very professionally, as were our last minute requests. From initial enquiry on internet to our last day of the tour we were looked after every step of the way. I would recommend anyone who is wanting to be safe, be given great guides and drivers and a smooth and efficient service to use Classic Taj Tours. It;s a great introduction to excellent Indian service! Keep it up.

1 Thank Nita B