“Many Reasons to Stay”
Review of Madhuban Hotel

Madhuban Hotel
Ranked #422 of 1,109 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This was a great mid-range hotel experience. The beds were very good (which isn't always the case when traveling in Asia), the shower was wonderful, and the staff were helpful and friendly. The restaurant in the hotel was just OK, but if you walk just three blocks, there are all kinds of choices, even American standards like Subway, Pizza Hut and KFC! (Just go left out the front door, then take the first left, and then the next left. There are sidewalks, so it's easy to walk it, but there are also lots of tuk tuks.)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have stayed here for 2 nights and I would say that it is good hotel and Value for Money!! I find the hotel room and bathroom neat and clean!!! Breakfast was good to start your day though.

It was great experience during my stay ! Good room service & Front desk staff were co-operative . Overall it was wonderful and i would prefer to stay again during my next visit.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I had a big family group that had come from all over..... Canada, USA, Singapore and parts of India.... I must say the experience from the check in till everyone left was wonderful. The staff at the Madhuban managed by Peppermint was not just courteous but effeciant and truly professional. The standards of rooms at peppermint can match the best hotels in Delhi in terms of cleanliness, decor, amenities and comfort.
A special thanks to Mr. Dogra and Mr. Sumit Dhar who made sure that every guest needs are taken care of. Both of them run the Hotel in the most professional manner and i and my guests are thoroughly impressed with their hospitality skills. The food at the hotel also deserves to be noted. All n all a great hotel for stay in Delhi which provides its guest all the comforts of a luxury hotel. !! keep it up Mr. Dogra and Mr. Sumit Dhar, all the best and will be back soon!!
Karun Mehta

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Stayed there for 2 nights in April 2012. Very nice comfortable hotel. Good sized room and excellent food. Nice quiet residential area. Would definately recommend to anyone wanting to stay in Delhi. Have already recommended to a number of people who have asked my advice on India

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Its very nice experience i had in Hotel maduban(Peppermint Group). The staff are so hostile and friendly and I would like to thanks specially to Mr.Pavan Kumar who was there when I need any thing.

Keep up the good work Pawan.Wish you a great carrier ahead and request you to be always same with all the guest you are dealing with.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank sharpraman
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Ticked all boxes. Friendly staff, clean, simple room, quiet. We were looking for a place where we could rest our heads, shower, have breakfast and not travel too much ( traffic is terrible in Delh) Madhuban fitted the bill exactly and we will stay here again. And it was nice to have "proper" coffee for breakfast,not horrible instant .

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The first time I went to Madhuban I had a great time with my girlfriend. The staff was courteous and everything was comfortable. The rooms were nice and tidy.
However, the second time around the receptionist asked for my gf's ID card. I personally take offense on that. Are they not trained well to distinguish between a couple and a guy with a hooker? I was particularly miffed at the way the receptionist sternly insisted on the ID card. Which I eventually did submit, but his behaviour was far from acceptable.

Mr. Sumit Dhar was particularly kind and understanding and it was due to his handling of the matter that we eventually stayed that night. I have nothing but praises for him.

After the first time Madhuban was our definite go-to hotel whenever we wanted to spend some time, but now after this incident I don't think I'll go back. My gf certainly won't.

Room Tip: I'd have strongly suggested this hotel for couples if my last experience weren't so bad.