“The place is centrally located.”

Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Saket, New Delhi
Ranked #79 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Navi Mumbai, India
“The place is centrally located.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The staff is very co-operative and the breakfast spread is amazing.The food is expensive here (lunch and dinner) but if you are willing to walk for about 500 m, the Saket mall is just adjoining.This being centrally located place in New Delhi makes it very convenient for travel in and around Delhi.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Pratip Kumar M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Saket, New Delhi, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Your kind review in Trip Advisor for your December'12 stay is a source of immense encouragement for the Country Inn, Delhi Saket Team which is striving hard for Service Excellence.

While thanking you for your gracious remembrance, we await your arrival here in your "home" as and when you visit Delhi.

Pratip Kumar Mazumdar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Thai first
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice location, in the same complex, where you can have experience of New Delhi, its food, shopping and fun. Of course suitably situated for Business meetings, which are mostly in South Delhi. One can not feel bored as all sort of good pleasure and fun in the complex where hotel is situated. Good Parking available for Guests. Pleasant staff, always willing to help.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Your kind review in Trip Advisor for your February'13 stay is a source of immense encouragement for the Country Inn, Delhi Saket Team which is striving hard for Service Excellence.

India
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My 2nd stay here and an ok/not bad experience yet again.
Good staff, nice food but rooms are not that good (lots of room for improvements). Linen was not clean, the wooden table seemed dated....not expected where you are shelling out more than a few grands for 1 night.

Room Tip: Choose room on the higher floors.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank IndianWanderer001

At the outset, we thank you for your stay at Country Inn Saket in March'13

I have carefully read through your Trip Advisor Review and appreciate your concerns.
Whilst your views are well-justified, we consider the same as Constructive Feedback which would enable us to make requisite corrections.
Nevertheless, our request would be to consider such a lapse as an inadvertent aberration.

We would always look forward to having you back with us as and when you are visiting Delhi.

London
Reviewed March 28, 2013

It would take too long to describe the series of mishaps that made this a very unpleasant experience. Room not ready, problems within the room, can you change rooms again there are electrical problems on your floor, power cut, noise from building works in the rooms above... I expected a film crew and hidden cameras to appear at any moment. This place is a joke.The management were rubbish and have not got a clue about hospitality. On the surface it looks like an international hotel but very quickly you will notice that it is a joke. Best to avoid it.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank NigelCLondon
Dear Mr.Nigel,

At the outset, we thank you for your stay at Country Inn Saket in March'13.

I have recently joined as General Mgr. of this property and having seen your TripAdvisor Review,it was my duty to immediately respond although your stay here,was well before my time.

And THANK YOU for being our Well-wisher !!!
Please do give us an opportunity to set right what was rendered wrong during March'13.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I visited the new restaurant in this hotel "2 floors Up". Found it to be pretty average place... on Friday evening at 9pm me and my wife were the only guests in the restaurant. The place and the concepts attracts for first 5 minutes and then it became quite dull and boring.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

At the outset, we thank you for your stay at Country Inn Saket in February'13.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I was in Saket and just dropped by for a coffee with my girlfriend.. Even though i was not staying with them the service was commendable and attentive.... I might consider a stay soon because the rooms are beautifully done and combined with the Carlson service I'm sure it'll be worth it!

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Mr. Savio,

Your kind review in Trip Advisor for your March'13 stay is a source of immense encouragement for the Country Inn, Delhi Saket Team which is striving hard for Service Excellence.

Bangalore
Reviewed March 13, 2013

These were the words that came to my mind as I stepped out of Country Inn by Carlson, District Center, Saket, New Delhi at the end of my stay!

I stayed here for conducting a workshop on March 11-12,2013 and must say well almost everything went of very well.

The security controls though may seem annoying, well actually made sense. For example our meeting hall was in 7th Floor and I was given a room in 5th Floor. So the elevator wouldn’t take me to 7th Floor since my Electronic Key had authorization for 5th Floor only. Of course, the Front Office made amends by giving me access to 7th Floor too.

The room was spotlessly clean and BRIGHT. I loved it. The view though wasn’t that great. Bathroom had everything one would expect in an upmarket property like Country Inn.

I liked the way I was inducted into Club Carlson in a smooth manner at Check-in. The Check-out has a minor kink, which was very quickly resolved else could have been quite nasty.

The attention to detail by the staff is commendable. However, overall, barring a few items on offer at Breakfast, I felt the Room Service Menu had too few items. My disappointment was that there were no South Indian items offered for Dinner. Overall I would rate the food as above average and would like to see them move towards excellence.

One of the things which perhaps Country Inn could take care is laundry. In the Laundry List I ticked ‘Starch’ for my Shirt. But I got it without any starch.

And yes, if you are a morning walker, the place around is perhaps, amongst one of the finest.

With so many positives, I would say the minor aberrations would certainly are unintentional and Country Inn can do even better by taking care of the corrections suggested.

Room Tip: Rooms facing District Court Complex seem to be having a better view!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Sheraton New Delhi
#26 of 715 in New Delhi
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
The Visaya
#111 of 715 in New Delhi

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Saket, New Delhi? Share your experiences!