“Love it """”

Hotel Royal Mirage
Ranked #320 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
“Love it """”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I work for audi india and have to visit delhi on most of my business trips ... I generally stay in a different hotel but out of unavailability my friend suggested me to stay here instead. The hotel is nice, decent staff and the rooms are equipped most of the office facilities you expect in a five star. They have renovated the hotel recently and asked me for more suggestions , that i may or may not prefer during my next visit so they could improve the services. I would definitely suggest it to all my friends and colleagues as at this rate, you wont find anything better thAn this.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank ਰਣਜੀਤ ਸ

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I visited this place with a colleague of mine. It was my first visit to Delhi as I needed to get some deals done in netaji subash palace. They hotel is decent and the staff is very cooperative. Location to netaji subash place was very near. Highly recommended

Stayed July 2014
4 Thank Ankit D
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I went to delhi on a business trip. This is the second time I stayed at this hotel. It is just so perfect. they have added so much to this hotel in such a short time. Rooms are very neat and suited all my work needs from a work desk to organising a conference for all my business associates in netaji subhash place. I would really recommend it to everyone

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Dheeraj G
Mumbai
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Well below expectations. Rooms big but not planned well. Service staff good but lacks cleanliness. The towel provided was dirty. Needs to improve a lot.................................................

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This hotel claims to be a 3 star but the rooms, the staff and the maintenance is just like a budget hotel/lodge. Although the hotel room service does not have tea bags and many other essential things, the food is decent. The maintenance of the rooms and the staff is pathetic. 2-3 members from the staff had to come to the room to make the geyser work. The drawers, shelves and cupboard were covered in dust. The staff was very hesitant to provide mineral water. Whenever we called regarding mineral water, the staff used to get used and washed Aquafina bottles filled with Filtered water. The response that we got from the staff was all the more funny, "Aaj hotel mein party thi.. mineral water nahi hai... aaj adjust karlo". If this reponse delights you, please ensure you book this hotel for your stay in Pitampura, Delhi.

The bills provided at the time of check out were handwritten. When we asked for the actual bill, the staff came up with some lame excuse. The location of the hotel is good but the maintenance and staff needs a lot of attention from the management.

One of their filtered bottles contained some white material. Since I was thirsty, I didnt realize and ended up drinking the water. With the weird taste I realized the presence of some white material. i just prayed to God that I don't fall sick. There was no point in bringing up the matter with the staff as they would have asked us to adjust any which ways...

The walls were stained. The bedsheet had several dirt stains/spots. The blankets had a weird smell.

My stay was for 2 days and I wanted to change to some other good 3 star hotel in Shalimar Baug at the same price on the next day. However, the booking at Royal Mirage was for 2 days and they refused to refund the payment for the stay, hence, I just stayed out for the day and just got back to sleep and checked out after breakfast the next day.

I strongly suggest one must book this hotel only if budget is a constraint and if you are willing to bear the sub standard maintenance and the inconsiderate staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jai1312
New Delhi, India
Reviewed August 9, 2013

i was been there in mouth of Nov-2012........and it was awesome stay and excellent experience i had...........Hotel & Room Awesome ..........nice food..........and The Owner of the Hotel is having very good Nature

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Rinku78954
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed July 11, 2013

together with my wife decided to visit India, our trip lasted a week we stayed at this hotel, we were tempted because price is relatively low, the staff helped us all the time, near the center of a quiet neighborhood, in our room which was small had a nice view, we had a big comfy bed , the atmosphere at home, a pleasant stay, we

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple