“Average three star hotel”

OYO 2201 Hotel Royal Mirage
Ranked #526 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is nowhere near as nice as its website would have you believe. It is a basic 3 star hotel in an undesirable location. The rooms are clean and they can arrange decent food from a nearby restaurant. The service was fine on arrival but extremely poor on checkout - we had a taxi arranged for 4.45am to the airport, one of the staff called our room at 3.30am to say the taxi had arrived. He then called again at 4.10am to ask whether we could take the taxi at 4.20am. He was hostile and spoke angrily in Hindi when we refused to leave earlier.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank Zbrentnall

Reviewed February 15, 2013

i went to the hotel royal mirage with my friends and the food was "awsome" ,the services were great,the rooms were beautiful with all the facilities, a great ambience .The staff is very humble and helpful. the location of the hotel is quite easy locate with remarkable ambience at a very less price. I enjoyed my stay n will definately visit it again.I suggest one should go and experience the great food , services and definately the entire ambience.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I went to royal mirage yesterday with my family. It was a very pleasant experience. The rooms were beautifully done. The staff was very friendly. Moreover it was on the way to airport while we were coming from chandigarh. In one line it's a home away from home

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Manpreetjaura
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was on my way to Jaipur and my car got spoiled so I had to run into a hotel. To my good luck just dial people led me to hotel royal mirage. From my entrance into the hotel to the food , room , cleanliness , service , everything was up to the mark. U will not be disappointed of u r here

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Dhillon1965
Reviewed October 9, 2012

the food was delicious ..i realy enjoyed.
parking is very safe ...the services was remarkable ...
the staff was very kindly...........it feels like home
had awsum fun at royal mirage .....all thnx to owner prabhjot nd his efficient staff....provided with best facilities at nominal value....comfortable rooms, service ,food,internet facility,....three days stay at royal mirage wil amke u feel as royal ....d best thng s it s situated in d heart of delhi so traveling to other...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank harman566
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I was the in August & I just always remember your hotel among all whenever i go on my working trips i use to stay in hotels of around the India but there is no place i found better that you price was good compartive other's food & service was excellent extra marks to your cooks hatts off !! I would love to suggest you to spread over india & keep serving better than just Good !!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Ianarchism
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My stay was comfortable. We had an excellent time. Service is great.I chose to take my family with me on my recent business meeting in Delhi. Hotel Royal Mirage was homelike for my family.
Their luxurious rooms, brilliant service, and huge list of amenities made our stay extremely comfortable.
I enjoyed my meeting while my family took time to enjoy their stay.

• Stayed: July 2012