Review Highlights
Good place

This is a good place as many people come here so I believe their service will be as customer is... read more

Reviewed February 28, 2019

New Delhi, India

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around New Delhi
from $61.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 7, 2015 via mobile

Hi I have visited this place with my friend. on phone I enquired about the price and I was told that the price is 999 but when I reach there the compelled me to take a body scrub for 2100each. believe me guys they are just cheating they done gave any trained therapist intact their Thai therapist are from Tibet. Room was not proper, lot of smell in towels, only one common bathroom. In total this will be your worst night mare. My suggestion and request don't go to this place.

20  Thank Ashish R
Reviewed April 26, 2013

A great experience to visit ZING SPA - warm welcoming staff and a soothing soft decor added on to my great experience at spa. Staff is expert in their field, best prices and best quality offered. I would recommend to visit this SPA Centre and experience the journey to heaven. I am definitely visiting you again.. Kaevi....

Date of experience: April 2013
9  Thank Kaevi
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Being a regular spa freak .. I happened to visits zing spa at preet vihar yesterday I.e 16 jul 2012. Here's the experience : I called up and sum ms shreya answered the phone and said some pls gv us one chance to Satisfy you .. The charge informed to
Me on phone - rs 1500/ for full body massage.. Ven I reached there , madam shreya in her late 40 s said I run this show .. Hav to say this that she was forcing me to take a package , for which I told her I will try once and then decide .. She was upset and said the. Pls take offer of the day .. For that also I said no.. By this time I was little irritated.. The. She said give me rs 2000/ .. I said it was 1500 was informed for which she said no .. This was is for good massage .since I ws there I could not help it and gave that amount .. ( did not gave me any bill ) after waiting for ten min wthout anybody attending I finally was called my sum guy and escorted to the massage room .. Ok now is the main part - madam shreya informed me that we all hav Thai staff .. The massage starts Wth a cream stuff .. I asked the staff are you from Thailand -- she said I am from Shimla .. Surprised I asked again -- for which she said I am from Tibet .. Wow .. I stopped the massage and came back home Wth a worst experience of my lifetime... Poor service .. Lost manager ( shreya ) . Lier staff .. Local massage parlour attitude .. Is Wat you looking .. Don't miss zing spa

17  Thank Rajesh7919
Reviewed January 11, 2012

it may surprise you that even being a travel freak and regular wanderer still i have not tried any SPA or Body Massage yet..not in 5-7 star or resorts i visited in the years.. few weeks ago i took a body massage at Zing Spa ( Run by Sreya Kohli), before getting in i thought it may be another vandana luthra style or kaya style venture, but i was amazed by the service i got there..really nice and spacious rooms, nice and humble masseurs and overall the owner hosts you in person, what else makes you feel like a guest of the day?. One problem it was too cold in the room so i asked for a blower and they arranged it, really love it although the cost is bit more on a higher side..but you may try by bargaining a bit and prefer get some online offers which may lower the cost way down..

Date of experience: January 2012
51  Thank RajParulTanay
zingspa, Manager at Zing Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

hello sir.
thanks for the positive feed back. we always look forward for customer satisfaction.