Hotel Delhi Aerocity
$95
$137
$124
  • Breakfast included
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$177
$101
$84
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$287
$160
Agoda.com
$135
$118
All reviewsclose to the airportairport droptransit passengersan early flightsuper deluxe roombudget hotelbetween flightsminutes from the airportrooms are cleantaxi serviceovernight stayroom servicehot waterthe hotel stafffree wifihotel is locatedshort stay
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Small but clean rooms. Good service. Stayed just the night here since I arrived in the evening to catch a connecting flight next morning. The airport pick-up (charge of Rs.300 plus parking) was prompt and so was the drop (charge of Rs.200). @Rs.1800 per night, it was good value for our requirement.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Vish1000
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The hotel has a great internet (especially tripadvisor) presence. It is possible that the owners/ managers have started to take their hotel's popularity for granted. That said, I had a satisfactory stay in the hotel for my transit halt. I paid Rs 1950, having booked through cleartrip.com. Two of my concerns were the room size (expected at Mahipalpur) and general cleanliness in the hotel. People with kids coupled with heavy baggage can avoid it in favour of bigger rooms elsewhere.
I found the common areas ill-maintained. It could be due to the high foot-falls but is nevertheless avoidable. My second concern was the housekeeping. I understand that they are a busy hotel, located at one of the most busy places in downtown Delhi, the efficiency of their housekeeping staff needs to go up. They should be able to prepare a room for a checking-in guest quickly but up to the required standards. The bathroom of the hotel had a 'Paharganj' feel about it. It is something that can be done away with by using better standard fittings and toiletries. For a hotel which sees so much traffic, this is not too much to ask.
The hotel is located at least a kilometer away from the Delhi Aerocity Metro station. People with heavy luggage may not want to walk that long, so be ready to shell out some money for a taxi. Taxis are available for hire outside the metro station but apparently their first priority are passengers seeking transfer to the domestic terminal (1A). So a long wait it assured. You may may be charged anywhere between Rs 150-300 for one way trip from the metro station to the hotel (true for most other hotels as well). Radio cabs (Meru etc) do not service this short route. Their in-house cars can be avoided for quality and tariff, as rightly brought out in other reviews.

The staff is friendly (but not necessarily well-trained fro their jobs !) and cooperative. I wanted to give a 'three and half' star to the hotel, but that is not an available option here, so I go for a 'four' with a caution for the managers that they need to work on the 'actuals' on the property lest they loose their well earned fame and patronage.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Itsanurag
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

It was pleasant stating in this hotel...

Thou tour was short, hotel stay was comfortable. Located near to airport, mskes it more easy to reach without traffic conjuctions.

Service & response of hotel staff was addorable...

They'll arrange all sort of conveyance for tour plan n for pick up n drop from any point you require...

Good luvk and keep up good work...

• Stayed: February 2013
5  Thank srisrinathroy
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Service & help from hotel staff is highly appreciated... value worth for money..

Easily reachable to airport. Conveyance, other requirements are timely managed by Mr. Aman there....

Thy also offer tour packages at affordable and lowest price rates.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank srisrinathroy
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed here at the beginning of January and it was fine. For India, it was good even. However, when I passed back through Delhi at the end of February a friend recommended a hotel in the same area that was actually nicer and about half the price. I will just keep it simple and list the pros and cons for you.
Pros:
-they reply to email enquiries quickly
- they are near the airport
-the airport pickup was there waiting for me, even though my plane was two hours late!
-I felt fairly safe in my room (I was staying alone)
-I appreciated the bottle of water and kettle
-the wifi & tv worked
-the bed was fine

Cons:
-it was dingy (which is common in India). My room had very dirty walls, I was surprised since the photos looked nicer
-the table, kettle, etc had a filmy layer of grime on it
-it is on the pricier side compared to what I found later

I didn't get a chance to try the breakfast since I left early. So I would say it is just an average hotel. After reading the glowing reviews, I had expected it to be a little nicer asthetics-wise for the price.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank FeatheredFox