“Nice and Clean Hotel in Karol Bagh Area”
Review of Hotel Yug Villa

Ranked #12 of 1,134 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We have booked four rooms here for 3 nights stay after doing bit of our research and it doesn't let us down. The rooms were clean and well maintained and service was prompt. The only drawback was their restaurant/food , it wasn't that good and we have to look for other options which were available in plenty in nearby places. Buffet breakfast setting were very limited and they really need to work on this, if you have a habit of having good breakfast (not even lavish) with fruits/ fruit juice or cornflakes with milk then this portion will definitely will let you down. Stay here and have your food outside.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I had a very bad experience here:-

1 I booked through booking.com. One day before checkin,I decided to contact them and they informed me that they have no clue about my booking. Only after I complained to booking did they immidiately respond confirming my booking.

2 Rooms were okay and decent but linen was not clean. They changed it immidiately.

3 I booked a cab for 5 am to airport and we were 4 people. When cab (unofficial) arrived the manager and driver harassed me and they told me that they would take only 2 of us and if we wanted to all sit in, I would have to pay extra. They even tried to direct us to wrong tremor but we managed that.

4 A day after check out, the manager calls me and informs me that I need to pay extra for taxes while all charges were agreed. I was having none of it and told him that I was having none of it.

Bad place- I would recommend that you spend more and live in a nicer place as a lot of people try to cheat you in this area.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Cliffdsz
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This August I visited to New Delhi with my wife and two kids for a vacation. As we were searching for the hotel to stay, i remembered that one of my friend, who had visited new delhi last month had suggested to stay in 'HOTEL YUG VILLA'. Counting on his experiences I checked-in at the same hotel. I was very happy that i followed my friend's advise. I was welcomed with a great smile and a humble front staff. Our whole experience of staying for 3 days was very good, the hotel and rooms are clean, the services and the staff was very good and one more thing which I would like to mention specially that on the second night of our stay my younger son got very high fever, so i requested the Hotel manager to arrange for a doctor, to my surprise within half an hour a doctor was at our room. The last day we checked- out early in the morning to catch a flight for mumbai, the Manager gave us some aloo parathas packed.....that was touching. So it was a great experience

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mahavirs72
Management response:Responded October 8, 2016

Dear Sir
Mahavir Ji

!! Greeting from Hotel Yug Villa !!

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We feel glad to know that you liked our hotel,its location, and especially the food served at our 24hrs coffee shop.
We feel motivated to receive positive feedback from guests like you.

Thank you for recommending us. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more memorable moments.

Assuring you of our best service always.

Warm Regard
New Delhi, India

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately the hotel manager was very unwelcoming and unfriendly. After my hotel transfer arrived 1.5 hours after my flight (and therefore I took a taxi to the hotel) he still made me pay the transfer and then ripped me off by overcharging my room and was really unfriendly for my entire stay.
The rest of the staff were friendly and efficient and the room was good.

All ruined by the manager!

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Gigi S
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We nine families consisting of 33 members, stayed in the hotel for three days on our family tour. The location of the hotel is convenient and the hotel was clean. The service was very prompt. The special reason for writing for review is that we were having very bus which could not reach hotel at 12.30 in night. But the hotel staff carried the luggage till hotel. Also on the day we planned for Agra-Mathura tour, we planned to leave the hotel at 6.30, at which time we found our 'packed break-fast' ready. Also on the date of check-out, we were given 'Aloo Parathas' packed.

Special mention was that, we were telling our teen aged children (14) to maintain silence as we were in residential area.... the manager opened the basement hall and allowed out children enjoy.

Really appreciate...... 24 hrs prompt and pleasent service.
SINCE HOTEL IS JUST 1.5 YEARS OLD SO ALL AMINITIES WERE MODERN.

Room Tip: Room No. 204,205 are with balcony Avoid 3,103,203 as they do not have any window.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded October 8, 2016

!! Greeting from Hotel Yug Villa !!

We feel motivated to receive positive feedback from guests like you.

Assuring you of our best service always.

Warm Regard
New Delhi, India

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed 1 night as part of a G Adventures tour. The fixtures and fittings are very modern in style, but dilapidated. The service was ok, though the bell boys quite aggressively asked for a tip for not carrying our luggage. The bed was very comfy, and the a/c worked fine, so had a good night's sleep. There was a fridge, but it wasn't plugged in so was really hot inside. Cleanliness was ok. Rooms are small, but quite quiet. We had a nice little balcony off our room. Given how bad some other hotels in the area are, this is probably the best option.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Madgesty
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was my first hotel stay in India. I should have guessed from the district we were travelling through that it wasn't good. On first appearance it seemed quite good. The room was reasonably clean, but the bathroom wasn't. They got our booking wrong, and gave my son and I one room with a king sized bed instead of twin, but they did correct it. Housekeeping didn't come to clean the room for three days. Hotel reception seemed very nice at the beginning but tried to cheat me on the cost of a driver. Breakfast hopeless. We didn't feel safe walking around the area at all.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family