“xes cafe made me say wow !!!!”
Review of Xes Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Xes Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating
Description: Xes Café brings to Delhi the quintessential Coffee Shop experience out of the 5 Stars! Honest to goodness wholesome food with an eclectic Bar Menu. It is casual but yet elegant.
New Delhi, India
“xes cafe made me say wow !!!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Its was really nice time in xes cafe.
service made me feel like royal & the food was mouthwatering.
moktail & fish finger wer best i have ever had.
Please inform me when ever you make any kind of event for future,
Thanks Xes cafe.

• Visited November 2011
5 Thank 304551John

London, United Kingdom
“Just Out of this world”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Dear All,

I and my 3 Friends went to Xes cafe after looking around Kiran Nadars musems which is right next to the Cafe' ...I just loved the food it was so fresh and perfectly cooked good portion size but had to leave my ham cheese sandwhich as was so full..This resturant has best quality food they actually served with real UK cheddar how do i know (I live in blackheath:) ) Im going there next week to try there burgers hope they are as refreshing and wholesome like the s/w :) i personally would recomend Everyone to go and yes try there Oven Pizza Really nice yummmm!!!1

• Visited December 2011
13 Thank wilkinsonemily20
New Delhi, India
“Out of the world just Amazing”
Reviewed November 24, 2011

I went with my family to try this new xes cafe i tell you service was excellent food was the best i ever had in delhi there chicken wings so tender and juicy there dohra burger amazing out of this world and to top this up my wife order a grill burger and patty was actually filled with mouth watering and hot pipping cheese ...Excellent staff im glad at last we have got some good place in delhi to hang out and eat good food + very lively music and good choice of beverages available well done all!!!1 will be back very soon rgrds

• Visited November 2011