“Amazing food, Amazing service”
Review of Daniell's Tavern

Daniell's Tavern
Ranked #212 of 12,708 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this restaurant or the hotel it is situated in! The restaurant is glamorous, had beautiful live music, delicious food, and amazing service. I asked for a particular recipe and the manager promised to email it to me. I never imagined he would follow through, but he did! I have since made the dish and have fond memories of my stay at the Imperial Hotel. The best hotel I've had the pleasure of staying in anywhere in the world.

There are newer reviews for Daniell's Tavern

Reviewed May 25, 2013

After a long time I visited a restaurant that vowed me on many different levels, the service, the decor, the ambiance and of course the food. DANIELL’S TAVERN excelled on all these.

What was disappointing was the naan, really is it still a naan if it doesn't rise? ( wake up Delhi-ites , yeast is not the enemy here) The gravies more than made up tho and I would recommend the superb Laccha parantha instead.
Yes this is an expensive restaurant by any standard but really guy's $600 for a bottle of Dom? I ended up drinking beer which goes better with Indian food anyways.

1  Thank samtheman t
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We ate here twice during our stay in Delhi because it was so good. Top service: very friendly but unobtrusive. Good atmosphere in the restaurant. Lovely food with a wide selection available.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

The place is fantastic. The hotel is incredibly luxurious and elegant.
The restaurant staff is gentle and try to satisfy all your needs.
But in a restaurant where every course costs 4 times what you usually pay in a normal place you do expect to get surprised for the quality of the food. This is not the case.
And somebody must explain me why a bottle of water can cost 6 euros. (8 dollars).

My suggestion. Eat somewhere else and visit the bar that is really beautiful

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I was taken here as a guest following a business trip, and I've got to say the food, atmosphere, and whole experience was excellent.

The live music, open kitchens and wonderful decor really sets the scene for a fantastic dining experience.
The menu was extensive, there were dozens of dishes I wanted to try. when it arrived it did not dissapoint.
We were attentively served, without being overly fussy.

This is the sort of place I'd love to take my family (we dine out a lot at home). If by and chance we were passing through I would go back in the blink of an eye.