“AVERAGE SPA”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Asian Saga Spa
Reviewed March 29, 2012

located in Omaxe Mall on Sohna Road , Gurgaon ,it is conveniently accessible to all . A "UNISEX" Spa , provides satisfactory massage service & a good menu to select from . Massage Rooms are neat , clean & with fresh sheets & towels . Steam & Hot bath facilities are good .

8  Thank Musafirhoonyaro

Reviewed October 25, 2011

As a connoisseur of fine massages and spa services, I was very happy to find Asian Saga Spa in Delhi. It is located close to Nehru Place and Okhla. They offer a wide range of spa services, from manicure / pedicures to facials and more. Of course all I was interested in was a 1st class massage, and that I got.. I went for the swedish, but I saw they offered many more styles, including Thai. The establishment is very clean, very professional. And, unlike most India facilities, the do offer cross massages (female to male). The manager is Mary, who does a great job of running this fine establishment.

Having been to Delhi numerous times, I know it is hard to find any place like this. The look and feel is just perfect. I look forward to my next Delhi trip. Thanks in part, to my next Asian Saga visit. I highly recommend it.

15  Thank johndfffff