Tripadvisor
New Delhi
4,011 results
All reviews welcom hotel k k shanghai club metro station special thanks front office five star hotel wonderful stay comfortable stay spacious rooms great hospitality courteous staff close to the airport coffee shop hotel staff buffet breakfast itc
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Hosted my kids birthday party at the warren banquet hall. As always it was a very pleasant experience wherein the entire team worked together in tandem to ensure that none of our guests was left unattended. Chef Shahid, Anoop Singh, Hemant and Raushan were excellent and ensured that everything was taken care off. Many thanks to the entire team, will definitely recommend for any kids of stay/ event. All the best

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
GM_WelcomHotelDwarka, General Manager at WelcomHotel Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka!

Your wonderful review of WelcomHotel Dwarka is much appreciated and thank you for noticing our team's special touches throughout the hotel. Glad to read that we could orchestrate a comfortable experience for you.
We have shared your encouraging compliments with Chef Shahid, Anoop Singh, Hemant and Raushan, who are equally elated to hear the same.
We look forward to the pleasure of having your visit with us again.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

The hotel is located in a modern building which host on the underground and the first floor a commercial mall. Large and modern rooms as well the bathrooms. The personal tries his best to be friendly and helpful and with the exception that I not understood why they needed at the check in to take our passports for around 20 min to verify ( ?? ) we had an excellent stay in this hotel. As we had to leave early, prior the breakfast opening time was no problem to get a meal box at small hours.

Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Dwarka.
Glad to know that you loved our ambiance, fine dining and accommodation.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

The hotel has given me all the facilities which I was expecting for the business trip this is something better as per my expectation though I have been visited here many times for leisure as well and this time it is my business visit which was really amazimg,food are also good tasty,Rooms are very beautiful and much organized I love this hotel to visit again and again.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Dwarka and for your wonderful review. It is our endeavour to provide our guests with the highest levels of comfort and quality service to ensure a memorable experience.
We are most delighted to know that you had a perfect experience and enjoyed the warm services and fine dining and accommodation.
WelcomHotel Dwarka looks forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Welcomhotel dwarka a huge property is really fantastic . I am very happy with this hotel as I have been to many hotels of ITC groups but this welcom has given me such a waste experience which I cannot forget ever . Hotel has good staff they are very much focused to their work . Would like to visit again .

Trip type: Traveled with family

Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka!

Glad to know that you loved our ambiance, fine dining and accommodation.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Reached this place after a long and tiring flight after hours of delays, was welcomed by Super friendly staff, great service and beautiful room. I got to interact with Amir, a great staff with positive attitude. Thanks guys!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka!

We have shared your encouraging compliments with Amir, who is equally elated to hear the same.