Tripadvisor
New Delhi
4,007 results
All reviews welcom hotel k k shanghai club metro station special thanks front office five star hotel wonderful stay comfortable stay spacious rooms great hospitality courteous staff close to the airport coffee shop hotel staff buffet breakfast itc
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Welcomhotel dwarka a huge property is really fantastic . I am very happy with this hotel as I have been to many hotels of ITC groups but this welcom has given me such a waste experience which I cannot forget ever . Hotel has good staff they are very much focused to their work . Would like to visit again .

Trip type: Traveled with family
GM_WelcomHotelDwarka, General Manager at WelcomHotel Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Dwarka.
Glad to know that you loved our ambiance, fine dining and accommodation.
We look forward to the pleasure of having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Reached this place after a long and tiring flight after hours of delays, was welcomed by Super friendly staff, great service and beautiful room. I got to interact with Amir, a great staff with positive attitude. Thanks guys!

Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka!

Your wonderful review of WelcomHotel Dwarka is much appreciated and thank you for noticing our team's special touches throughout the hotel. Glad to read that we could orchestrate a comfortable experience for you.
We have shared your encouraging compliments with Amir, who is equally elated to hear the same.
We look forward to the pleasure of having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

One of the best property which i have found in new delhi this is the amazing 5 star hotel everything is here appreciable . If I will start from entrance, it was very much welcoming I have greeted by the hotel staff with a pleasant beautiful smile ,and welcomdrink which was so delicious ,ambience of the hotel is outstanding entire lobby is decorated with glasses which is extremely eye catching for us.Rooms are very nice here would like to visit again to meet sure which Arushi as I found her very helping girl

Date of stay: December 2019

Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka!

It is a pleasure to be your choice of hotel in the capital and to read your wonderfully penned down review about the warm hospitality, fine dining and accommodation that WelcomHotel Dwarka endeavours to offer.
WelcomHotel Dwarka looks forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is my more than 60th visit to the hotel and its is just wonderful visit as usual. This is the only hotel which made me feel like a home away from home and everyone here are very much helpful when I reached to the hotel it is just like amazing everything thing since checking to checkout happened very smoothly and this is the only where I had seen such a beautiful gesture of making happy to the hotel . Foods are mouthwatering ,rooms are very nice with enough space which I found least in any other hotels I am very glad that I stayed at this hotel.would like to visit again .

Date of stay: December 2019

Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Dwarka and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by our associates. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This 5 star hotel has such a wonderful hospitality. Hotel itself is very good no comparison to any other hotel as I have been visited to half of the world and I have stayed in many hotel but whatever I have observed here Is something amazing . Staffs are very cooperative and rooms are very nice . Foods are amazing like anything would to visit again sure and want to meet Ayushi

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Dwarka and for your wonderful review. It is our endeavour to provide our guests with the highest levels of comfort and quality service to ensure a memorable experience.
We are most delighted to know that you had a perfect experience and enjoyed the warm services and fine dining and accommodation.
We have also share your kind words of appreciation with Ayushi who is equally elated to hear the same.
WelcomHotel Dwarka looks forward to your continued visits.