“Aseesh , Chandresh and Vishal Narayan”
Review of WelcomHotel Dwarka

WelcomHotel Dwarka
Ranked #27 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Six days stay was fabulous. Very luxurious hotel. Excellent check -in , fast and courteous.
All staff at this hotel from front desk , restaurant , room service to the laundry service was awesome. Rooms were very clean and very nice.We had a very pleasant stay. Poonam, Neha Kual, Neha Sharma, Vikas Shokeen ,Avneet and Abhisekh were very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend, service is legendary.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank chandreshp2013
GM_WelcomHotelDwarka, General Manager at WelcomHotel Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

'Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka'

We thank you for the most generous feedback of the services of our hotel. We are glad we could meet your expectations and our accommodation, amenities and quality of service made your stay memorable.

Your appreciation has been conveyed to Poonam, Neha Kual, Neha Sharma, Vikas Shokeen ,Avneet and Abhisekh i am sure it will will go a long way in encouraging them .

Your patronage is precious to us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back .

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights whilst attending a wedding. It is an excellent hotel. The room/bathroom is excellent and is extremely comfortable. It is located near the airport. The restaurant within the lobby is excellent and I recommend the Indian dishes, in particular the tandoori chicken. The other restaurants are also good. On the whole, the service was top notch!! There is a little shopping aera attached to the back of the hotel.. I loved my stay here and would not hesitate to return. .

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank lalmehta

'Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka'

It is great and heartening to read of your experience during your stay with us. I am most delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed the food, service and guest facilities during your stay.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

This place is expensive .
The hotel staff are un helpful the pool if covered in bird poo, the food is way to expensive for what it is.
It's not five stars is more like 2 star rubbish place to stay .
It also isn't that close to the airport and if you book a hotel car to the airport I won't show up as the staff have no clue what the are doing which is what happen to us.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Sandra P

'Greetings From WelcomHotel Dwarka,

I have taken cognizance of your feedback regarding the unfortunate incidence that you experienced during your stay and without offering any excuse I sincerely apologize for the dissonance faced. Please be assured that necessary corrective action has been initiated in order to enhance our services.

We value your patronage and sincerely hope that you will treat this as a one off the incident and provide us with another opportunity to restore your confidence in 'WelcomHotel Dwarka'.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights whilst attending a wedding. It is an excellent hotel. The room/bathroom is excellent and is extremely comfortable. It is located only 3 or 4 minutes from Sector 10 metro station and is right near the airport. For business it's great and the metro serves much of the key spots in Delhi, so would also be perfect for other purposes. The restaurant within the lobby is excellent and I recommend the Indian dishes, in particular the tandoori chicken. The other restaurants are also good. The one gripe I had with this hotel was that someone had used the bathroom before I arrived and it took me several attempts before someone sorted this out. On the whole, the service was top notch!! There is a little shopping centre attached to the back of the hotel. It barely has any shops in.

I loved my stay here and would not hesitate to return. Stay here without a second thought.

Room Tip: Brilliant place to stay, near the airport with a metro stop to take you anywhere in Delhi
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank V15H
GM_WelcomHotelDwarka, General Manager at WelcomHotel Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

'Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka'

We Thank you for your Valuable comment in Trip Advisor . We are delighted to know that you had an outstanding experience at the hotel and the service provided by the team met to your expectations and made your stay memorable. We acknowledge your feedback regarding bathroom cleanliness. Please be assured that necessary corrective action has been initiated in order to enhance our services. .

We Sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you at WelcomHotel Dwarka.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We were only stayed in the hotel for a couple of nights and spent a lot of time out of the hotel but it was an excellent base for our stay.

The hotel itself was well presented and clean. Initially when walking to the room I was concerned about the possible noise as the floors are open plan onto a shopping mall below but once in the room there was no ambient noise at all.

Where the hotel particularly excels is in its staff, they were all without exception helpful and friendly from giving directions to the metro, arranging cars, printing paperwork etc. A few didnt have the best english but there was always someone else on hand to help them.

When connecting to their wifi I saw that they offered free connection to their own website, to the ITC Group site and to Starwoods. As an SPG member I therefore simply enquired at the reception if they were part of Starwoods or not and they explained that their luxury hotels were but they were a "business class" hotel and so not however they immediately offered me free access to the lounge and wifi without me asking nor even saying that I had status with SPG.

If there were any gripes to mention they would only be that the room didnt have a full length mirror or any mirror outside of the bathroom which wasnt an issue for me but caused my wife some challenges when trying to get ready for a party/ apply makeup etc. The other was that the hotel "bar" is set up to be a nightclub 3 nights of the week with a live DJ but TVs showing different music videos. When we arrived we were the only customers there at 10:30 and when we left at around 1pm only 1 other couple and one small group had been (and gone). I understand they are trying to establish themselves as a venue but there is always something slightly seedy feeling about being the only people in a nightclub.

Overall an excellent experience in a solid hotel for a good price

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Astaroth1

'Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka'

We Thank for your valueable feedback in Trip Advisor, We are delighted to know that the services rendered were up to your expectations. It is comments such as yours that inspire us to strive for greater heights of excellence in our services.

Your appreciation has been conveyed to my team and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging them.

We value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to 'WelcomHotel Dwarka, where we will make every effort to ensure that you have a pleasant stay.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Everything about this hotel was of top quality from the moment I arrived. The staff were attentive, helpful and exceptionally friendly, helping me out with everything from understanding the different foods and drinks, helping me correctly put on my sari for the wedding I was attending, to printing out my boarding pass when I left. They could not have done more and at no time did I feel pressured or uncomfortable and as a lady travelling alone that is very much appreciated. There were many individuals I should mention but sadly I can't remember all the names -all the reception staff, Vijay, Anurag, Gita and many others, the restaurant staff in Frontier75, room service and the security people. The room was spotless and the bed very comfortable with a number of pillow choices. The bathroom perfect. An enormous selection of food at every meal from simple to exotic. Given the chance I will be back. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rosemary B

'Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka'

It is great and heartning to read of your experience during your stay with us. I am most delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed the food, services and guest facilities during your stay.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Wow!!! An under estimated word for the staying experience had after spending night at one of the best hotels of Delhi i have ever been. Fantastic warm hospitality offered by the staff and amazing ambience and very comfortable room. Looking forward to visit again very soon and share more of my experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

'Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka'

We Thank you for your valueable feedback on Trip Advisor. We are glad that our accommodations and amenities were to your liking and contributed to making your stay more comfortable.We thank you once again and do look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Regards,